Home

Ocean Gyn- Lakewood/ Toms River

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Mon, Sep 09 2019, 11:29 am
Hi does anyone have current info on Ocean Gyn? I am BH pregnant and not happy with my current ob for various reasons. I'm looking into switching to their practice.
Also, I see they have 7 male doctors and 5 female midwives. anyone had better experiences with the midwives or doctors for their appointments?

amother

Papaya

Post  Mon, Sep 09 2019, 11:33 am
I am using them now. I mostly see doctors but I saw 1 or 2 midwives and they were all sweet. When I call I get connected to a widwife too and so far all the phone experiences have been good.. as far as I know you get a choice by delivery if you want a doc or widwife...

amother

OP

Post  Mon, Sep 09 2019, 2:12 pm
Thanks for the response. What is the wait time like there? my current ob has a minimum wait time of atleast an hour each visit to see the doctor (I used this practice for last pregnancy)
also are they familiar with frum women or will I need to explain TH if necessary?

amother

Orange

Post  Mon, Sep 09 2019, 3:52 pm
I've only been there a few times so far but have seen both doctors and midwives and I'm very happy. My impression so far is that they are very knowledgeable about TH and about our community in general. And I've had to wait around 20 minutes at my visits. Also this makes a big difference to me- I think their office staff is very friendly.

amother

Papaya

Post  Mon, Sep 09 2019, 7:20 pm
I had an IUD taken out by Dr lenes. He was knowledgeable about TH. Otherwise I was there for pregnancy visits which go fast. One time I had a long wait and eveyone is the office was in a bad mood but it seemed like a fluke ...

amother

OP

Post  Mon, Sep 09 2019, 8:15 pm
Thanks! Anyone else?
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries