Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Tooth whitening in Jerusalem area

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 10 2019, 7:28 am
Any recommendations of a dentist to go to for this?

I paid extra for the meuchedet plan with dental insurance so I think for most dental work I will go through the kuppah. But not sure that makes sense financially (or wait-time-wise) for teeth whitening which I have been really wanting to do for a while.

Any recommendations for a private dentist who does this, who will do a great job and also give me a good price? In the US my dentist would have charged $400 which gave me a bit of sticker shock (though I would pay that amount if necessary) and I'm really hoping/needing to pay less.

TIA!

Can go anywhere in Jerusalem area, but preferably somewhere with easy parking... Pisgat Ze'ev side of town would be especially great.

grace413

Post Tue, Sep 10 2019, 8:15 am
I have a great dentist in Maale Adumim. Not all that far from Pisgat Zeev and no parking problem. Reasonable rates.

Dr Singer 052-476-9551.

Shuly

Post Tue, Sep 10 2019, 8:54 am
Crest Whitestrips really work as well as a professional whitening.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 11 2019, 4:03 am
grace413 wrote:
I have a great dentist in Maale Adumim. Not all that far from Pisgat Zeev and no parking problem. Reasonable rates.

Dr Singer 052-476-9551.

Thanks very much for your recommendation! I was very happy with him and will be bringing other family members as well.

I paid one visit to a Meuchedet dentist and was not at all impressed, so just went straight with Dr. Singer for the regular dental care I've been needing as well as whitening. I don't actually think he was more expensive than it would have been through kuppah... Is that even possible? Not that I would have gone with the kuppah dentist anyway, because neglecting (or even harming) my teeth is not a way I want to save money. But I am really happy with Dr. Singer's care.

grace413

Post Fri, Oct 11 2019, 4:32 am
I'm so glad you were happy with Dr. Singer. He basically charges the kupah rates.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions