Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Allergies
How I eliminated multiple allergies
1  2  Next

blomme

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 1:47 am
My daughter suffered multiple allergies. She was allergic to cat hair, dog hair, horse hair, feathers, wool, dust mites, pollen, milk.

I started her on a sterols and sterolins (Moducare and you get a children's one now), magnesium, zinc, selenium, omega 3 and probiotics. I included vitamin D and trace minerals (some of these were already in a product called Calmadin)

After 3 months of giving, she vomited for 3 days. After that we realised we have not given her any allergy meds. We took her for a walk to a flower shop, even walked past someone's big dog and touched it and then touched her cheek. It was amazing to see no allergy reactions.

We also found out after that her TSH levels came down from 11+ to 1.8 (normal range) so even there, she did not require meds. Dietitian pointed it out almost a year after she was tested. We tested her again 2 months in to giving her vitamins and it is then that we found her levels came down.

I firmly believe that autoimmune problems aren't just related to allergies but many different problems depending on the antibodies produced due to TH2 dominance. Sterols and sterolins balances the immune system to stop this and adding the other immune supporting vitamins just helps enforce the balance.

She's been allergy and antihistamine free since 2013 now. It's been 6 years now and counting.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12946237
The only other thing I added was magnesium which was not listed in this study. I think it is why it was so powerful. As for dosages I used https://ods.od.nih.gov/factshe.....onal/ (they do others vitamins too).

Last edited by blomme on Thu, Sep 12 2019, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

flmommy

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 7:27 am
Thanks for sharing. Very interesting

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 7:35 am
What type of doctor was supervising?

Laiya

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 8:03 am
A certain percentage of kids will outgrow allergies, that's why they retest every few years (or to see if got worse)

Ruchel

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 8:40 am
Outgrowing. Or removing the trigger for a while.

blomme

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 9:24 am
Laiya wrote:
A certain percentage of kids will outgrow allergies, that's why they retest every few years (or to see if got worse)

Her allergies got worse over the years.
At first she was only allergic to dog and cat hair, dustmites pollin.
Then a few years later they found she was also allergic to horse hair and wool, feathers, milk

The only reason I did what I did is because I found normal antihistamines impeded her ability to talk. When we placed her on homeopathic antihistamines, and took her off milk and gluten for 6 months, her speech came through two weeks later from just doing that. We then continued with the gfcf diet and started her on the vitamins to balance her immune system. 6 months later after starting she was find on gluten and milk. We gave her the vitamins for a year + and then she no longer needed it.

blomme

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 9:25 am
Ruchel wrote:
Outgrowing. Or removing the trigger for a while.

That while treating the immune system.

blomme

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 9:28 am
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
What type of doctor was supervising?

I didn't have the help with a doctor. I was going to seek out the help of a homeopath but she was just too expensive for me. So I was left to deal with it on my own. It happens to many people with special needs where they are left to deal with problems on their own where they must try and figure out how to help their kids.
My doctor, at the end of the day was so impressed with her progress, he asked me how I did it. I showed him where I got the information and what I did. He told me that what I did he learned in med school years ago but have forgotten all about it a long time ago. Even the immunologist gave no indication that he new. He just simply said it couldn't be done.

mamaleh

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 12:03 pm
Could you post the exact compounds & doses you gave and/or where you found the information to put it all together?
Also how old was your daughter?
Thanks!

cbs880

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 12:23 pm
Yes where did you look up the Information? Dealing with something similar and prefer to.go.the natural way...

Last edited by cbs880 on Thu, Sep 12 2019, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 12:23 pm
blomme wrote:
Her allergies got worse over the years.
At first she was only allergic to dog and cat hair, dustmites pollin.
Then a few years later they found she was also allergic to horse hair and wool, feathers, milk

The only reason I did what I did is because I found normal antihistamines impeded her ability to talk. When we placed her on homeopathic antihistamines, and took her off milk and gluten for 6 months, her speech came through two weeks later from just doing that. We then continued with the gfcf diet and started her on the vitamins to balance her immune system. 6 months later after starting she was find on gluten and milk. We gave her the vitamins for a year + and then she no longer needed it.

Hi can you please share which homeopathic antihistamine you put her on?

momyland

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 12:40 pm
Can u please share a little bite more?

blomme

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 1:10 pm
mamaleh wrote:
Could you post the exact compounds & doses you gave and/or where you found the information to put it all together?
Also how old was your daughter?
Thanks!

The only other thing I added was magnesium which was not listed in this study. I think it is why it was so powerful. As for dosages I used https://ods.od.nih.gov/factshe.....onal/ (they do others too)

Last edited by blomme on Thu, Sep 12 2019, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

blomme

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 1:11 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
Hi can you please share which homeopathic antihistamine you put her on?
It's been so long ago I cant remember. It was an over the counter one.

blomme

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 1:13 pm
cbs880 wrote:
Yes where did you look up the Information? Dealing with something similar and prefer to.go.the natural way...
The only other thing I added was magnesium which was not listed in this study. I think it is why it was so powerful. As for dosages I used https://ods.od.nih.gov/factshe.....onal/ (they do others too)

sarahmalka

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 6:06 pm
That's awesome, thanks for sharing!

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 6:08 pm
blomme wrote:
My daughter suffered multiple allergies. She was allergic to cat hair, dog hair, horse hair, feathers, wool, dust mites, pollen, milk.

I started her on a sterols and sterolins (Moducare and you get a children's one now), magnesium, zinc, selenium, omega 3 and probiotics. I included vitamin D and trace minerals (some of these were already in a product called Calmadin)

After 3 months of giving, she vomited for 3 days. After that we realised we have not given her any allergy meds. We took her for a walk to a flower shop, even walked past someone's big dog and touched it and then touched her cheek. It was amazing to see no allergy reactions.

We also found out after that her TSH levels came down from 11+ to 1.8 (normal range) so even there, she did not require meds. Dietitian pointed it out almost a year after she was tested. We tested her again 2 months in to giving her vitamins and it is then that we found her levels came down.

I firmly believe that autoimmune problems aren't just related to allergies but many different problems depending on the antibodies produced due to TH2 dominance. Sterols and sterolins balances the immune system to stop this and adding the other immune supporting vitamins just helps enforce the balance.

She's been allergy and antihistamine free since 2013 now. It's been 6 years now and counting.

The only other thing I added was magnesium which was not listed in this study. I think it is why it was so powerful. As for dosages I used https://ods.od.nih.gov/factshe.....onal/ (they do others vitamins too).

So what exactly does she take?

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 6:16 pm
List the dosages and how much the child weighed and where in Israel you purchased the products as well as the product brand.

blomme

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 10:50 pm
sterols and sterolins (Moducare and you get a children's one now),
magnesium,
zinc,
selenium,
omega 3 and
probiotics.
I included vitamin D and trace minerals
(some of these were already in a product called Calmadin)

As for dosages and her weight at the time, I dont know anymore. Its been years since I have given her all that.

In Israel you can not get some of these products, like Moducare, I had to buy it from iHerb.

The Moducare I used was only given from the age of 5. But I see they've made a kids version now.

I used this site to give me some idea of daily allowances and work from there https://ods.od.nih.gov/factshe.....onal/ (you simply type in the vitamins in the top right corner to search info on the other vitamins.

It took 2 to 3 months to balance the immune system.

I give no guarantees this will work for other's kids (it will also, off course, depend on the quality of vitamins you give your child). I bought individual vitamins mostly, not the lumped together multivitamins, but good quality vitamins where I could. But I do believe it is a powerful formula to balance the immune system.

At the time when I started this all I was hoping for was to stop her from acquiring more allergies as the years goes on. But I was shocked to see the results that we never expected. Even her TSH levels dropped to normal which was a bonus.

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 12:20 pm
Do you remember which brands you used? Specifically, the probiotics? Also, was your daughter taking anything for the TSH being too high?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics