Home

Which maternity store in Lakewood?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Thu, Sep 12 2019, 11:39 am
Looking swell
Maternity boutique
Rose petals

Any others?
I want classic or trendy and affordable.

amother

Blonde

Post  Thu, Sep 12 2019, 11:41 am
New additions
Dimensions

stillnewlywed

Post  Thu, Sep 12 2019, 12:07 pm
Dimensions is not so affordable, but sometimes they have good sales.

amother

Royalblue

Post  Thu, Sep 12 2019, 1:44 pm
Dimensions has really nice, trendy things, though it's priced like any other store in town and is not super cheap.
There is Shalay but I found it to be expensive as well.
There is a pretty new store in Toms river, it's called Women's Dream and I love it. Very good pricing and a great selection. The owner is super nice as well.
From time to time there is a sale advertised - not sure what it's advertised as but they have great stuff at super cheap prices. I don't know if she is still doing it (She comes in from Monsey) but at one point she was in Lakewood every week.

amother

OP

Post  Thu, Sep 12 2019, 2:18 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
Dimensions has really nice, trendy things, though it's priced like any other store in town and is not super cheap.
There is Shalay but I found it to be expensive as well.
There is a pretty new store in Toms river, it's called Women's Dream and I love it. Very good pricing and a great selection. The owner is super nice as well.
From time to time there is a sale advertised - not sure what it's advertised as but they have great stuff at super cheap prices. I don't know if she is still doing it (She comes in from Monsey) but at one point she was in Lakewood every week.

Thanks, I'll check both out. The type they'll have basic black and denim skirts?

amother

Magenta

Post  Thu, Sep 12 2019, 3:32 pm
I've done well at Looking Swell. Got basic black skirts and also tops and dresses that that I didn't see in all the stores.

amother

OP

Post  Thu, Sep 12 2019, 3:43 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
I've done well at Looking Swell. Got basic black skirts and also tops and dresses that that I didn't see in all the stores.

Thanks. Do you remember the price range? The website seems very limited, maybe she has more in store?

amother

Cyan

Post  Thu, Sep 12 2019, 4:01 pm
Yes, looking swell! Not all on website. She has well priced, beautiful and unique things. Great advice on fit too.

amother

Magenta

Post  Thu, Sep 12 2019, 8:11 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks. Do you remember the price range? The website seems very limited, maybe she has more in store?

Don't know about the website, but the store had very average prices. There were some things in the higher range and some in the lower, but most in the mid range. I found the owner to be very honest and not pushy. She was helpful, but gave me space at the same time.

amother

Natural

Post  Thu, Sep 12 2019, 10:23 pm
Anyone have contact and address info for a women's dream
Rose petals
Maternity boutique

amother

Royalblue

Post  Fri, Sep 13 2019, 3:31 pm
They are all advertised in the bp.
You can look up this weeks issue online.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries