Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Agt 2019
Previous  1  2

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 2:50 pm
shmosmom wrote:
I think Kodi Lee will win but I'm really rooting for Tyler Butler Figueroa

I was totally rooting for Tyler my DH didn’t get it but his story and his cuteness just got to me. I knew he wouldn’t win but I was so sad for him when he got eliminated.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 2:57 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
I agree! v unbeatable should have been second place but I was happy that Ryan was 3rd he was great!

V unbeatable should have been second or even won! I really thought they deserved it. I’m going to make myself unpopular here but I have to admit that I didn’t think Ryan was that funny at all. Like it’s great that he can joke about his disability and all but that’s all he takes about and I feel like his jokes warrant a smile but not roll over with laughter responses. I feel like AGT has turned from a pure talent show to a “nebachs with some talent show.” Anyone know what I mean? Like people’s back stories are important but it’s supposed to be a talent show.

Something else I don’t get is why it’s AMERICA’s Got Talent and other countries have their own shows but people from all over the world come and audition for AGT. I don’t care that there are foreigners on the show but then you should rename it, no?

amother
Hotpink

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 3:07 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
I like the girl who sings opra

She already won Arab's got talent...

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 4:34 pm
Yea I also think v unbeatable should’ve gotten further! They were amazing!! I thought they would be runner up. I am also shocked that DYC got second, they were good an all but not better then others who were behind them. It’s upsetting but it almost always about the story and who connects with the audience most Can't Believe It
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics