Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Homeschooling schools
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 11:37 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
You wrote that there are lots of forged docs in monsey. Then you wrote that most ppl are not going the forgery way. Which one is it?
The law was only passed in June. Someone who is home since March has other issues.
Until 2 weeks into school, ALL kids are allowed.
Those who had first set and plan can go till end of school year.
Who is the educated one?
Now I wonder how much other drivel is on here about the homeschool 'laws'.

Holy smokes yes there are lots of forged documents do you know that monsey has the largest amount of anti vaxxers. A few thousand kids! So yes lots forge but most didn’t go that route some went other routes that someone just mentioned.

And she had her kids home since March since she didn’t want to give the mmr and that was needed to get into school here so go do ur research

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 11:51 am
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
So whoever's wondering how anti vaxxers got into school without vaccinating- I just found out their secret!
I was so shocked when I heard it, but the person who told it to me said she knows names of people who did it!!

Basically they go to the Dr for shots. (usually to a clinic as their plan works best there)
They tell their child that once the Dr has the syringe fully prepared, they should start kicking and screaming that they don't want the shot.
After a few minutes of a bad tantrum, they offer the dr to leave the room and they will calm their child.
As soon as the Dr leaves they empty the syringe in the sink or anywhere, and fill it with PEDIALITE!!!!
then they call the dr in that the child is all calm now, and the dr administers the VACCINE, and they are back to school!

Again, I couldn't believe my ears when I heard this, but my friend promised me she knows people who did it!! (she's an anti vaxxer herself, homeschooling now, and was debating with me if should do this...)

So sad how low they fell..

This totally doesn’t sound possible. It takes a millisecond to administer the shot. No time to think about tantrums. Doctors are experienced to distract kids.

professor

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 11:58 am
This is a thread about homeschooling. Why are people posting about vaccination? What am I missing?

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 12:03 pm
professor wrote:
This is a thread about homeschooling. Why are people posting about vaccination? What am I missing?

It's about homeschooling children because they lost the REs that were allowing them to attend school.

professor

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 12:08 pm
southernbubby wrote:
It's about homeschooling children because they lost the REs that were allowing them to attend school.

OP should have it in the title. Here I was all excited about a serious homeschool discussion and *yawn* another vax thread

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 12:17 pm
I find this hard to believe that a mother would deliberately inject a child with pedialyte or anything else- gotta be an urban legend

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 12:20 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
So whoever's wondering how anti vaxxers got into school without vaccinating- I just found out their secret!
I was so shocked when I heard it, but the person who told it to me said she knows names of people who did it!!

Basically they go to the Dr for shots. (usually to a clinic as their plan works best there)
They tell their child that once the Dr has the syringe fully prepared, they should start kicking and screaming that they don't want the shot.
After a few minutes of a bad tantrum, they offer the dr to leave the room and they will calm their child.
As soon as the Dr leaves they empty the syringe in the sink or anywhere, and fill it with PEDIALITE!!!!
then they call the dr in that the child is all calm now, and the dr administers the VACCINE, and they are back to school!

Again, I couldn't believe my ears when I heard this, but my friend promised me she knows people who did it!! (she's an anti vaxxer herself, homeschooling now, and was debating with me if should do this...)

So sad how low they fell..

You (or your friend) have got an awesome imagination.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 12:21 pm
professor wrote:
OP should have it in the title. Here I was all excited about a serious homeschool discussion and *yawn* another vax thread

It's posted under vaccinations but there are some older threads on imamother about the mechanics of homeschooling.

unexpected

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 12:23 pm
You wrote that there are lots of forged docs in monsey. Then you wrote that most ppl are not going the forgery way. Which one is it?
The law was only passed in June. Someone who is home since March has other issues.
Until 2 weeks into school, ALL kids are allowed.
Those who had first set and plan can go till end of school year.
Who is the educated one?
Now I wonder how much other drivel is on here about the homeschool 'laws'.

I heard they were given another two weeks... is this true?

Sebastian

amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
This totally doesn’t sound possible. It takes a millisecond to administer the shot. No time to think about tantrums. Doctors are experienced to distract kids.

I don't think it's possible to refill the syringe. Injecting pedialite into a muscle doesn't sound too sage to me.

Rappel

professor wrote:

Same. Jewish religious homeschooling is under represented in general, but especially here.

Rappel

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 12:26 pm
Sebastian wrote:
I don't think it's possible to refill the syringe. Injecting pedialite into a muscle doesn't sound too sage to me.

Mamash. If someone were already going through all that effort, why not fill it with simple saline solution? Not to mention that they're relying on their little secret agent to not get too excited and explain the whole scheme to everyone nearby.

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 12:29 pm
Rappel wrote:
Mamash. If someone were already going through all that effort, why not fill it with simple saline solution? Not to mention that they're relying on their little secret agent to not get too excited and explain the whole scheme to everyone nearby.

So she got exactly ONE detail wrong from this story: They refill it with WATER.
The rest of the story is ABSOLUTELY true, don't you think?

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 12:35 pm
Sebastian wrote:

Never mind the smell of the spilled vaccine....

nchr

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 12:41 pm
I highly doubt people are taking their children to the doctor and refilling vaccines with water. And supposedly doing this multiple times? For multiple kids? On a catch up schedule? Come on..........

Rappel

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 1:18 pm
So she got exactly ONE detail wrong from this story: They refill it with WATER.
The rest of the story is ABSOLUTELY true, don't you think?

Lol. Not only is it true, but dozens of people are following up on this tip.

That poster needs to call DYFUS on her friend, if she's really considering this, and if this is a pattern.

Last edited by Rappel on Mon, Sep 16 2019, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 1:47 pm
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter
PEDIALYTE into rather bloodstream?? That’s terrible. All those electrolytes can cause autism, immediate Alzheimer’s, crohns and adhd

keym

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 1:53 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
PEDIALYTE into rather bloodstream?? That’s terrible. All those electrolytes can cause autism, immediate Alzheimer’s, crohns and adhd

Not to mention diabetes, excema, and allergies.

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 1:55 pm
keym wrote:
Not to mention diabetes, excema, and allergies.

Yes, allergies and SIDS. You heard nebach about that newborn?

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 1:59 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:

Pedialyte is WATER with Saline (salt) and Glucose (sugar).

Pedialyte is a Harmless PLACEBO.

Unlike vaccines that have inserts that adverse events include autism, encephalitis, death, seizures, SIDS, etc.
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics