Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Homeschooling schools
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 2:04 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Pedialyte is WATER with Saline (salt) and Glucose (sugar).

Pedialyte is a Harmless PLACEBO.

Unlike vaccines that have inserts that adverse events include autism, encephalitis, death, seizures, SIDS, etc.

That’s not the point

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 2:41 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Unlike vaccines that have inserts that adverse events include autism, encephalitis, death, seizures, SIDS, etc.

Unless something is sterile, it should not be injected.

whewpy

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 4:32 pm
This s totally bizarre. No dr is just walking out and leaving syringes laying around. Usually, they'll stay in the room and call in nurse or others to help. Howwr they able to spill vaccine and injject smthg sterile in the syringe? This would really be child abuse and reason to have their child taken away. You may believe ur friend but its highly unlikely....

Also, how r they forging? Is bit the dr who's forging? Bcse they electronically file vaccine records. So a parent forging a record wouldn't match DOH records and wouldn't be accepted by school.

I have a feeling that many of these people are in fact giving the shots but are too proud to admit it to their antivax friends, hence the crazy stories....

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 4:38 pm
whewpy wrote:
This s totally bizarre. No dr is just walking out and leaving syringes laying around. Usually, they'll stay in the room and call in nurse or others to help. Howwr they able to spill vaccine and injject smthg sterile in the syringe? This would really be child abuse and reason to have their child taken away. You may believe ur friend but its highly unlikely....

Also, how r they forging? Is bit the dr who's forging? Bcse they electronically file vaccine records. So a parent forging a record wouldn't match DOH records and wouldn't be accepted by school.

I have a feeling that many of these people are in fact giving the shots but are too proud to admit it to their antivax friends, hence the crazy stories....

This!! In bold capital letters

Because no, you don’t just take pedialyte and switch the syringe contents, because I’ve got a nice big bridge to sell you. And why pedialyte out of all
things? Just get a saline flush and switch the needle. Puleeze

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 5:29 pm
I took a grandchild for shots today.

#1) The child, age 11, wanted to be vaccinated and has the right to be.

#2) She certainly wouldn't have a tantrum and claimed that she didn't feel anything when she got the shots.

#3) She was promised a trip to the snack shop (#badbubby).

#4) The syringes were drawn up and given right away.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 6:03 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
So whoever's wondering how anti vaxxers got into school without vaccinating- I just found out their secret!
I was so shocked when I heard it, but the person who told it to me said she knows names of people who did it!!

Basically they go to the Dr for shots. (usually to a clinic as their plan works best there)
They tell their child that once the Dr has the syringe fully prepared, they should start kicking and screaming that they don't want the shot.
After a few minutes of a bad tantrum, they offer the dr to leave the room and they will calm their child.
As soon as the Dr leaves they empty the syringe in the sink or anywhere, and fill it with PEDIALITE!!!!
then they call the dr in that the child is all calm now, and the dr administers the VACCINE, and they are back to school!

Again, I couldn't believe my ears when I heard this, but my friend promised me she knows people who did it!! (she's an anti vaxxer herself, homeschooling now, and was debating with me if should do this...)

So sad how low they fell..

And what would they have done if the Dr. used prefilled syringes - the kind that you can't really tamper with?

You've heard this from a friend, who heard this from someone else. Third or fourth hand accounts are very rarely truthful.

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 7:31 pm
Yes, because I am very close the person who told it to me. She is the last type of a person that would lie.
She has a support group, sort of, for all her anti vax friends.
and I know her anti vax friends, some of them would really do anything in the world to get their kids into school, besides giving vaccines, obviously. And they got their kids into school somehow, mysteriously, while declining to say how they did it. They just swore they did not give shots.

They did something illegal and admit it by saying their kids are in school with no shots
... I dont buy any of this

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 7:35 pm
Yes, because I am very close the person who told it to me. She is the last type of a person that would lie.
She has a support group, sort of, for all her anti vax friends.
and I know her anti vax friends, some of them would really do anything in the world to get their kids into school, besides giving vaccines, obviously. And they got their kids into school somehow, mysteriously, while declining to say how they did it. They just swore they did not give shots.

Deleted

doodlesmom

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:06 pm
So whoever's wondering how anti vaxxers got into school without vaccinating- I just found out their secret!
I was so shocked when I heard it, but the person who told it to me said she knows names of people who did it!!

Basically they go to the Dr for shots. (usually to a clinic as their plan works best there)
They tell their child that once the Dr has the syringe fully prepared, they should start kicking and screaming that they don't want the shot.
After a few minutes of a bad tantrum, they offer the dr to leave the room and they will calm their child.
As soon as the Dr leaves they empty the syringe in the sink or anywhere, and fill it with PEDIALITE!!!!
then they call the dr in that the child is all calm now, and the dr administers the VACCINE, and they are back to school!

Again, I couldn't believe my ears when I heard this, but my friend promised me she knows people who did it!! (she's an anti vaxxer herself, homeschooling now, and was debating with me if should do this...)

So sad how low they fell..

As ridiculous as this sounds I know for a fact that a mother did something like this in a facility in Williamsburg and put in WATER from the tap into the syringe -which if you dont know can be very dangerous to inject and sometimes deadly.
The facility caught her doing it!!!!!

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:19 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
What exactly do you consider non Vaxer. My older child had 22 vaccines administered into her body since birth. She is not allowed back into school because her school...a teacher..who reviewes medical forms stating she needs 3 or more vaccines fully in her to resume her schooling. 2 of these vaccines are booster previously given to her 4-5 times before age of four and need to be repeated only because it was given too early by careless dr and clueless mother. So if you see her in store shopping with me stop accusing and pointing fingers since my child probably gotten more vaccinations into her body then most elderly of today. Yet she is still being held back from her rights to education.
Homeschooling her for 2 weeks including my other younger child has been so amazing that I don’t even care if they go back to school. We bond we learn we laugh we learn so much. I didn’t even realize how little my younger child knows. And everything I teach her fascinating to her. She didn’t even know anything about earth or outer space. I relied on school systems for too long. Also my homeschooled kids attitudes became so much better. None rebellious. It all depends who the teacher is in school or at home. Not were child learns but who teaches them and how.

Same. My daughter had a previous anaphylaxis reaction from her last round of shots (which the pediatrician lied and reported it happening over a month later- probably scared of a lawsuit), so after we switched peds they took her titers which showed full immunity but she also couldn’t continue in her school even though she has more than most kids and definitely adults but got the full schedule too early, and she is fully immune and proven with titers which is more than all the kids actually allowed in school. So upsetting and I know there were rumors I’m antivax because of it 🙄🙄 people have to 1) stop judging & 2) realize how the government is currently controlling what goes into everyone, which violates the Nuremberg Code- this is not medical freedom and Pirkei Avos specifically warns against this - do not trust the government. What they are requiring literally makes no sense - especially when most of these kids are immune!!

doodlesmom

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:22 pm
Honestly at this point I feel really bad about this whole situation that is pushing people into corners to do crazy things, and dividing families and causing so much agmas nefesh!!

I just want it all to go away!!

Sebastian

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:23 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
As ridiculous as this sounds I know for a fact that a mother did something like this in a facility in Williamsburg and put in WATER from the tap into the syringe -which if you dont know can be very dangerous to inject and sometimes deadly.
The facility caught her doing it!!!!!

you can't fix stupid. OY.

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:23 pm
southernbubby wrote:

#2) She certainly wouldn't have a tantrum and claimed that she didn't feel anything when she got the shots.

[edited] It’s her parents choice - not yours. If I were parent and found out I would take the kids and move far away and put something in place that you can never see them again.

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:32 pm
whewpy wrote:

I personally know someone who is a very vocal anti vaxxer, that quietly gave her kids a set of shots in order to get into school. She will not admit it to anyone, and if you ask her, she won't say. It would be embarrassing for her to admit it since she convinced so many others to go along with her anti vaxxing.

I bet you there are a lot of more people like this out there.

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:33 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
[edited]. It’s her parents choice - not yours. If I were parent and found out I would take the kids and move far away and put something in place that you can never see them again.

Where did southernbubby say the parents are anti vaxxers??

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:34 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

[edited]

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:35 pm
southernbubby wrote:

This was against her parents wishes?? Surprised

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:47 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

How on earth do you know its harmless?

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:56 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
[edited] It’s her parents choice - not yours. If I were parent and found out I would take the kids and move far away and put something in place that you can never see them again.

Her parents were at work and asked me to do them a favor and take her for the TD booster and meningitis shot. My DD gave consent by phone because she (not I) made the appointment.
The doctors won't vaccinate kids without parents consent but some states are lowering the age where a minor can request vaccines.
Am I terrible for pitching in and helping out?
Maybe I should say that anti-vaxers are terrible people for injecting their kids with any liquid they find to avoid vaccines.
But I am terrible because when someone tries to raise money to get these fakers out of jail, they shouldn't come crying to me.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:59 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
This was against her parents wishes?? Surprised

No!!!
I took her as a favor to them. She was missing 2 shots.
DD spoke to the NP.
No doctor will vaccinate against the parents wishes!!!!!
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics