Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Glasses

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 6:31 pm
Hi, I have Fidelis medicaid.

Does anyone know if this insurance will cover eye exam and new frames?
If yes would you be able to post any recommendations in Brooklyn? Tysm!

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 6:35 pm
You can get a complete pair of glasses covered by Fidelis at Refuah Health Center in Monsey. Worth the trip! Don't know of any Brooklyn stores that do the same. Afaik, the Brooklyn stores will show you a very small selection of unattractive frames to choose from, apparently "sent by Fidelis". Dd refused to even try those pairs on.

Anon because I've just been telling people about this.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 6:38 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
You can get a complete pair of glasses covered by Fidelis at Refuah Health Center in Monsey. Worth the trip! Don't know of any Brooklyn stores that do the same. Afaik, the Brooklyn stores will show you a very small selection of unattractive frames to choose from, apparently "sent by Fidelis". Dd refused to even try those pairs on.

Anon because I've just been telling people about this.

Thank you!

smilethere1

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 7:31 pm
Theres actually a store on 16 and approximately 46-47 I think....called optical lab I saw it advertised that u can get through fidelis. I called them and they said I would need an exam with their dr and then u choose a frame... I wanted to just come in with a prescription...
I dont know details just saw it advertised like not sure if its 100% covered or just partially.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 7:34 pm
smilethere1 wrote:
Theres actually a store on 16 and approximately 46-47 I think....called optical lab I saw it advertised that u can get through fidelis. I called them and they said I would need an exam with their dr and then u choose a frame... I wanted to just come in with a prescription...
I dont know details just saw it advertised like not sure if its 100% covered or just partially.

Ty do u have their number?

2cents

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 7:49 pm
Rachel kahan in brooklyn. Dont have her number but she's on the corner of east 18 and ave I, and advertises frequently in the torah times
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries