Home

Ladies Clothes Crown Heights

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Tue, Sep 17 2019, 7:47 am
How is the price for ladies clothes in Crown Heights? Am I better off going to Crown Heights or should I go to Flatbush?
Any suggestions where to shop?
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Sep 17 2019, 8:00 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
How is the price for ladies clothes in Crown Heights? Am I better off going to Crown Heights or should I go to Flatbush?
Any suggestions where to shop?


If you are interested in bargains, try Rainbow Shop on Eastern and Utica. You have to look carefully at everything but there are some nice things there that no one would ever guess came from a bargain store. Go with an open mind. My granddaughter needed a turtleneck ribbed top to go under a dressy jumper and I found a perfect one yesterday for $12.99. There were some lovely blouses there and some tznius shift style solid color dresses (long enough for a short person). I also saw some Yom tov worthy sweater jackets.

Best of all, you get exercise hiking to that end of Crown Heights.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Tue, Sep 17 2019, 8:15 am
southernbubby wrote:
If you are interested in bargains, try Rainbow Shop on Eastern and Utica. You have to look carefully at everything but there are some nice things there that no one would ever guess came from a bargain store. Go with an open mind. My granddaughter needed a turtleneck ribbed top to go under a dressy jumper and I found a perfect one yesterday for $12.99. There were some lovely blouses there and some tznius shift style solid color dresses (long enough for a short person). I also saw some Yom tov worthy sweater jackets.

Best of all, you get exercise hiking to that end of Crown Heights.

Looking for something a bit more balabatish tjen Rainbow Shops
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Sep 17 2019, 8:21 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Looking for something a bit more balabatish tjen Rainbow Shops


Elzees is probably the best price for balabatish.
Back to top

amother




Mustard
 

Post  Tue, Sep 17 2019, 8:46 am
There's Top fashion, Fashion Queen, totally her, Modshop, Jupe and a couple more that I can't remember. The styles are all pretty much the same
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Tue, Sep 17 2019, 8:49 am
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
There's Top fashion, Fashion Queen, totally her, Modshop, Jupe and a couple more that I can't remember. The styles are all pretty much the same

How are the prices?
Back to top

amother




Mustard
 

Post  Tue, Sep 17 2019, 8:58 am
Regular Frum store prices. Top fashion is a little more pricey and has some nicer items.
Back to top


amother




White
 

Post  Tue, Sep 17 2019, 9:06 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Looking for something a bit more balabatish tjen Rainbow Shops


If you go to Flatbush try Fox’s

If you are in CH, Fulton is not too far.
Macy’s, Burlington, Marshals, other box stores.

But for something different Fox’s
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Tue, Sep 17 2019, 9:10 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
If you go to Flatbush try Fox’s

If you are in CH, Fulton is not too far.
Macy’s, Burlington, Marshals, other box stores.

But for something different Fox’s

I found nothing in Fox this season
Lately they are selling a lot of heimish clothing
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Women's clothes shopping
by amother
0 Yesterday at 5:05 pm View last post
Clothes are too tight.
by amother
11 Sun, May 24 2020, 1:19 pm View last post
Baby girl clothes links
by amother
10 Tue, May 19 2020, 9:36 pm View last post
Everyday clothes vs Shabbos clothes
by giselle
12 Sun, May 17 2020, 9:05 pm View last post
by zaq
Baby boy clothes
by amother
3 Sun, May 17 2020, 8:53 pm View last post

Jump to: