Home

Discount Code for Great Wolf Lodge Chol Hamoed Succos

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Vacation and Traveling


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


sstein




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 10:30 am
My family is going to Great Wolf Lodge Chol Hamoed Succos. They are giving us a special group rate for taking a bunch of rooms. If anyone wants to go and get this rate, you can use our group code "1910TRIP" The rate is $139 for a family suite (which includes the waterpark). In order to qualify for this special rate, you need to make your reservation by September 30.
Back to top

amother




Green
 

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 10:38 am
Awww you're really nice for sharing this with everyone... most people wouldn't
Back to top

amother




Indigo
 

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 10:39 am
How many people can fit in a room?
Back to top

jewishmom6




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 10:42 am
wow, so nice of you to share.
Back to top

amother




Aqua
 

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 11:35 am
sstein wrote:
My family is going to Great Wolf Lodge Chol Hamoed Succos. They are giving us a special group rate for taking a bunch of rooms. If anyone wants to go and get this rate, you can use our group code "1910TRIP" The rate is $139 for a family suite (which includes the waterpark). In order to qualify for this special rate, you need to make your reservation by September 30.


I think want to join. price is $139 for a suite, per night that includes the water park? for how many people? which days?

seems like a steal of a deal.
Back to top

sweet




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 12:01 pm
Sounds so fun!
Which location is it?
PA?
Back to top

amother




Brown
 

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 12:05 pm
Thanks for sharing - very generous of you!

Is it confirmed that there will be a sukkah there for guests use, and who will be building it and ensuring its kashrus?

Also, is there anything for men to do there if they are uncomfortable going to a mixed waterpark, or is it only worth going there if your DH and DS's are willing to go to the waterpark?
Back to top

sstein




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 12:22 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
How many people can fit in a room?


The price they gave us is for a family suite which has 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. They say allowed to sleep up to 6.. They also have bigger suites, but this price is for this specific suite only I think.
Back to top

sstein




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 12:23 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
I think want to join. price is $139 for a suite, per night that includes the water park? for how many people? which days?

seems like a steal of a deal.



That code works for any day chol hamoed succos
Back to top

amother




White
 

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 12:23 pm
We've gone for the past few chol hamoeds, there's no sukka there.
They have arcades, laser tag, and a climbing rope course on site.
Claws n paws zoo is about a 45 minute drive.
This year we got rooms for $89 a night. The cheapest rates of the year are sukkos time.
Back to top

sstein




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 12:25 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
Thanks for sharing - very generous of you!

Is it confirmed that there will be a sukkah there for guests use, and who will be building it and ensuring its kashrus?

Also, is there anything for men to do there if they are uncomfortable going to a mixed waterpark, or is it only worth going there if your DH and DS's are willing to go to the waterpark?



I don't think they are putting up a succah. We will probably bring a little pop up.
They have other things like ropes course, bowling, mini golf, but the main attraction is the waterpark.

Please note, I am not running any program there, I am just sharing a discount code...
Back to top

amother




White
 

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 12:26 pm
The bowling is a mini kiddie bowling, not for adults.
Back to top

sstein




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Sep 26 2019, 4:24 pm
code expires in 4 days
Back to top

provent




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Sep 26 2019, 5:17 pm
sstein wrote:
My family is going to Great Wolf Lodge Chol Hamoed Succos. They are giving us a special group rate for taking a bunch of rooms. If anyone wants to go and get this rate, you can use our group code "1910TRIP" The rate is $139 for a family suite (which includes the waterpark). In order to qualify for this special rate, you need to make your reservation by September 30.


How many admissions to the water park is included in the fee?
Back to top

amother




White
 

Post  Thu, Sep 26 2019, 5:51 pm
Waterpark passes are included for everyone sleeping in the room. Whoever will be sleeping in the room needs to be registered beforehand when booking.
Back to top

provent




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Sep 26 2019, 5:53 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
We've gone for the past few chol hamoeds, there's no sukka there.
They have arcades, laser tag, and a climbing rope course on site.
Claws n paws zoo is about a 45 minute drive.
This year we got rooms for $89 a night. The cheapest rates of the year are sukkos time.


Up to how many people can sleep in a room for $89.
Back to top

amother




White
 

Post  Thu, Sep 26 2019, 6:50 pm
It's a family suite, 6 people per room.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Vacation and Traveling

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Great Playgroups in Boro Park
by amother
13 Wed, Oct 28 2020, 2:12 pm View last post
Olive Trees and Honey - Great Kosher Vegetarian Cookbook!
by Amital
3 Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:27 pm View last post
That would be a great name for a band
by leomom
289 Fri, Oct 23 2020, 10:23 am View last post
GREAT Very Low Fat Oatmeal Cookies 71 Thu, Oct 22 2020, 9:36 am View last post
Great video on attachment theory
by lilies
1 Thu, Oct 22 2020, 9:33 am View last post