Home

ISO New purse

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Frumwithallergies

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 10:38 pm
Oh wise Imas, please help me choose a new purse. You were so wise in your advice on sports bras that I know someone will have a great suggestion on a purse. I'm looking for a replacement for my Knomo Elektronista. I love that my Elektronista came with a battery pack, many compartments, and places to hold my few electronics.

I need to find a purse that's slightly larger than the Elektronista, (my epipens don't fit well), that's compartmentalised for small pillbox, ear plugs, benadryl chewable, mini-perfume bottle, small headphones, battery pack, checkbook, changepurse, credit card case, cell phone, pens, two epipens, papers for mitzvah notes....

The Elektronista is great except for being too small for my epipens and not closing with a zipper or clasp; also, the longer strap is only available in cloth. I'm very tall and I like to wear my purse as a cross body.

I know that I won't necessarily find this in a luxe brand, but I hope that Fox and other Imas will pipe up and give me advice! (Extra points if I can order online!) Very Happy

Jewishfoodie

Post  Wed, Sep 18 2019, 11:11 pm
This looks like an imitation but maybe find original bag if it bothers you

TAFULOR Made of soft Monogram canvas, small in size, with multiple functional pockets and compartments for cross-body bags, handbags and single-shoulder bags https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N.....X84GV

Frumwithallergies

Post  Thu, Sep 19 2019, 9:40 pm
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not set on a brand name. I'm more set of finding something similar to but slightly larger than the Knomo Elektronista ..... I still hoping it's out there. I'm hoping for function and style Very Happy

As an aside, I'm very tall and have trouble finding a long enough cross body strap.

ra_mom

Post  Fri, Sep 20 2019, 7:40 am
How about a bigger purse that you like and then add in a purse organizer that has all the compartments that you need?

singleagain

Post  Fri, Sep 20 2019, 7:59 am
I put large crossbody bag for tall women in Amazon... Saw this .. strap adjust from 20-26 inches. And looks like large capacity according to second of the pictures

Crossbody Bag for Women - Crossbody Purse for Women Leather Crossbody Bags Small purse crossover (Black Smooth Nappa) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T.....7FN7S

singleagain

Post  Fri, Sep 20 2019, 8:01 am
singleagain wrote:
I put large crossbody bag for tall women in Amazon... Saw this .. strap adjust from 20-26 inches. And looks like large capacity according to second of the pictures

Crossbody Bag for Women - Crossbody Purse for Women Leather Crossbody Bags Small purse crossover (Black Smooth Nappa) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T.....7FN7S

Oh... Wait .. I just looked at the reviews and saw ppl posted pics of how it looks when full.. so check that out.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h