Home

Trump Impeachment Inquiry
  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next  Last >>

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

roses

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 6:31 pm
I can't believe I'm the first one to post about this but....

Here we (finally) are.

Pass the popcorn!

1untamedgirl

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 6:36 pm
roses wrote:

Here we (finally) are.

Pass the popcorn!

Elections are coming up, dems are desperate for votes and will do anything to get them.

Cheiny

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 6:46 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:
Elections are coming up, dems are desperate for votes and will do anything to get them.

When all else fails (Russia collusion hoax, accusations of racism and white nationalism, impeach Justice Kavanaugh for baseless accusations, Stormy Daniels, etc.) pull out the old Ukraine whistleblower hoax, before even hearing from this so called whistleblower who admits not having first hand info about the call, and before knowing what was really said during the call... This is desperation to the nth degree. They sure can’t fight him or compete with him on all his many major successes including the record economy (while the only thing dems have accomplished since taking the House, has been...lots of taxpayer funded investigations; not exactly what Americans benefit from), so they resort to hoaxes.

Dems jumped the gun and pinned their hopes on the Mueller report which produced nothing for them, and now they’re doing the same again.

This is very politically stupid on the part of dems, as every poll has shown a large majority of (all) Americans do not support impeachment. Americans want their elected officials to focus on policies which benefit them, not endless, costly investigations; especially since there’s no hope of the president actually getting impeached since Republicans will not allow it,

The great outcomes though will be Biden being implicated and brought down because of his and his son’s part in the Ukraine scandal, and Trump being re-elected in a landslide! Dems are very self destructive.

Last edited by Cheiny on Tue, Sep 24 2019, 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

2cents

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 6:46 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:

Pelosi said as much in her speech. "...can't let him win another election.."

roses

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 6:51 pm
Looking forward to the release of the transcripts tomorrow, and how all of you Trump fans will try to rationalize it.

Cheiny

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 6:57 pm
roses wrote:
Looking forward to the release of the transcripts tomorrow, and how all of you Trump fans will try to rationalize it.

It sounds like you’re sure about what they’ll contain. Do you know something no one else does? LOL

SixOfWands

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 6:59 pm
roses wrote:

He admits that he approached a foreign government and asked them to get dirt on a political opponent, which would help him to win an election.

The US held up aid payments to the Ukraine, then mysteriously made a large foreign aid payment ($140 million more than they expected).

Its also quite funny to watch his cronies try to explain why it’s appropriate for the Trump administration to attack the son of Democratic presidential candidate for international business dealings, while Trump and his children profit from foreign and domestic businesses that Trump still owns.

Quote:
“What I do find inappropriate is the fact that Vice President Biden, at the time, [his] son did very significant dealings in Ukraine.”

“I don’t understand — so it’s okay for Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump to do business all over the world, it’s okay for Ivanka Trump to have copyrights approved all over the world while President Trump is president, but while Vice President Biden was vice president, his son shouldn’t have been able to do business dealings?”

“I don’t really want to go into more of these details.”

(There's no evidence that Biden had anything to do with his adult son's business dealings.)

roses

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 7:04 pm
Cheiny wrote:
It sounds like you’re sure about what they’ll contain. Do you know something no one else does? LOL

Just what Trump and Giulianni Very Happy admitted to already Very Happy

SixOfWands

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 7:06 pm
Cheiny wrote:

Trump already admitted that he called Volodymyr Zelensky, and spoke about alleged "corruption" by Biden.

Unless you think that Trump is lying about that.

Cheiny

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 7:07 pm
roses wrote:
Just what Trump and Giulianni Very Happy admitted to already Very Happy

So you're saying they admitted to a crime? To a quid pro quo? So why the impeachment “inquiry” if they already have proof of his “crime?” Lol, ah the power of CNN’s never-Trump brainwashing “journalists.”

Last edited by Cheiny on Tue, Sep 24 2019, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

roses

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 7:08 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Trump already admitted that he called Volodymyr Zelensky, and spoke about alleged "corruption" by Biden.

Unless you think that Trump is lying about that.

I think the good news is that both Trump and Giulianni don't have the mental competence to be strategic about all this. So there probably isn't much more for us to learn- probably just a lot more of the same.

Squishy

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 7:12 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
(There's no evidence that Biden had anything to do with his adult son's business dealings.)

I would like inquiries about how all these politicians and their families come from nowhere and get weath because of the influence they gained from governing. I can't say that one side is worse than the other right now. It sure looks like profiteering. It sure looks like influence peddling. I don't know if this is the pot calling the kettle black.

OTOH, I would like all these expensive investigations to cease and the country to be governed by their elected officials. This muck raking is not good for either side.

roses

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 7:13 pm
Cheiny wrote:
So you're saying they admitted to a crime? To a quid pro quo? So why the impeachment “inquiry” if they already have proof of his “crime?” Lol, ah the power of CNN’s never-Trump brainwashes.

Yeah, pretty much.

The impeachment inquiry is a formal process that is required by the Constitution. Read about it. It's interesting.

roses

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 7:16 pm
Squishy wrote:
I would like inquiries about how all these politicians and their families come from nowhere and get weath because of the influence they gained from governing. I can't say that one side is worse than the other right now. It sure looks like profiteering. It sure looks like influence peddling. I don't know if this is the pot calling the kettle black.

OTOH, I would like all these expensive investigations to cease and the country to be governed by their elected officials. This muck raking is not good for either side.

The problem arises when the President of the United States is asking the elected official of the Ukraine to govern for him. Trump has his countries all mixed up.

And I agree with you- I have been waiting for a long time for Trump to actually govern like an elected official. Can someone please inform him what his job entails?

PinkFridge

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 7:37 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:

Yeah, but they're a year away. They should have waited till closer.
I long maintained that there are people out there who saw the election not as Clinton vs. Trump but Kaine vs. Pence because illness or scandal would drive out whoever POTUS would be.

WhatFor

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 7:43 pm
roses wrote:

I'll put as much faith in a "transcript" released by the White House as I would in a sharpie weather report. It's not the transcript he was statutorily obligated to turn over to the House committee; it's the whistleblower report. I anticipate the transcript will be as useful as Barr's dishonest summary of the Meuller report prior to its release, so the White House could try to control the narrative. The whistleblower report is the item here.

roses

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 7:53 pm
WhatFor wrote:
I'll put as much faith in a "transcript" released by the White House as I would in a sharpie weather report. It's not the transcript he was statutorily obligated to turn over to the House committee; it's the whistleblower report. I anticipate the transcript will be as useful as Barr's dishonest summary of the Meuller report prior to its release, so the White House could try to control the narrative. The whistleblower report is the item here.

Yes, so true.

itsmeima

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 9:04 pm
roses wrote:

Here we (finally) are.

Pass the popcorn!

Did you get to watch the trailer?

Cheiny

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 9:19 pm
Squishy wrote:

Breaking news: the Inspector General has said that it’s been found out the “whistleblower” has political bias against Pres. Trump and is trying to help one of his democrat rivals with this fake bombshell! And tomorrow the White House will be releasing many documents in addition to the transcripts of the call. Wow. Dems are cooked.
#KAG 2020

Cheiny

Post  Tue, Sep 24 2019, 9:21 pm
roses wrote:
Yeah, pretty much.

The impeachment inquiry is a formal process that is required by the Constitution. Read about it. It's interesting.

Oy. Can't Believe It
  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 18 View latest: 24h 48h 72h