Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Chesed Fund for FranticFrummie - Update page 12 :)
  Previous  1  2  3  4 10  11  12  Next

CPenzias

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 6:17 pm
FF I donated. Wishing you a year of bracha, hatzlacha, parnassa and health. I hope things turn around for you speedily.
Please daven for a shidduch for my sister Elisheva Rosa Bas Shterna Sarah

amother
Black

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 6:36 pm
donated. We should all have a yeshua this year! for myself: health/weight, shalom bayis, parnassa, ease in raising and nachas from all my kids. My oldest is particularly difficult and I worry a lot about.

jflower

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 6:48 pm
FF, I'm so sorry that you're going through all of this. I donated this evening and hope you meet your goal soon. Sending you virtual hugs and best wishes for a sweet new year filled with happiness and good health.

SYA

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 7:52 pm
Donated!
May you be blessed with a year of health and happiness and abundant parnassah. All should be smooth for you.

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 7:57 pm
I'm struggling financially myself, but I donated FF.

I will daven for you for health and parnassah - may we both be blessed with a year of parnassah beharchava.

ddmom

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 8:02 pm
Done!
May the new year bring you good health, beracha and parnassa!

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 8:06 pm
Mi k'amchu yisroel!

Hashem, please send mosiach in zchus of so many imas donating to a friend in need.

May we all be gebentcht with a sweet, healthy, and happy year!

boysrus

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 8:16 pm
Just donated. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you Franticfrummie. We all have times in our life when we can give and times that we have to take.

I hope that soon you will be back on your feet and you will be in a position to be a giver again. And anyway, it seems to me from all my years on imamother that you already are a giver! You give and give your love, attention, advice and caring words to other Jewish women. What better way could there be to give to others?!

Wishing you a kesiva vachasima tovah, and we hope to hear good news from you about both you and your daughter.

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 8:17 pm
Unbelievable how special the women of Klal Yisrael are! I now understand why it was in womens' zchut that we were freed from slavery in Egypt and we will be the ones to bring the Moshiach!

In a few short hours, Imas have met almost half her goal! Let's hope when she wakes up in the morning, we can exceed her goal, and then some!

Kesiva vachasima tova, to every last ima!

I'm blown away by everyone's generosity! And glad to be a small part of it!

Mothers

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 8:33 pm
Just donated. Thank you for giving us the zechus and privilege of helping a little. Wishing you a refuah shelaima b’karov and much hatzlacha in the new year.

May this be a good year for us all!

seeker

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 8:46 pm
boysrus wrote:
Just donated. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you Franticfrummie. We all have times in our life when we can give and times that we have to take.

I hope that soon you will be back on your feet and you will be in a position to be a giver again. And anyway, it seems to me from all my years on imamother that you already are a giver! You give and give your love, attention, advice and caring words to other Jewish women. What better way could there be to give to others?!

Wishing you a kesiva vachasima tovah, and we hope to hear good news from you about both you and your daughter.

You said it better than me, so just quoting this post.

mirror

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 9:37 pm
I donated. You should know that we all care about you.

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 10:02 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
It's finally come down to this. I've tried every social service I can get my hands on, but there's only so much they can do for me.

Please, if you can spare anything it would mean the world to me. If you are in as bad a position as I am, at least share with your social network, and may we all be blessed for parnossa and dignity for the next year.

G'mar chassima tova, v' todah rabbah!

https://app.thechesedfund.com/.....icted

-Posted with permission from Yael-

just donated. May Hashm send you the right apartment. and may this year be full of menuchas hanefesh, parnasa, health and happiness.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 10:12 pm
Done. May hashes bless you with much health, wealth and nachas easily !

amother
Green

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 10:41 pm
I Donated

Please daven for shoshana menucha bs sara Chana d

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 10:47 pm
I donated - when the total was under $1000 - checked a few hours later and it's way over $6000 - YAY! You gotta love FF, and everyone clearly does Smile

Please daven for happy and healthy children for my daughter and son-in-law...

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 11:13 pm
Donated. Living on fumes right now ourselves, BUT wishing you every bracha and so much hatzlacha.
If He brings you to it, He will bring you through it, b'ezras Hashem.
Davening that a big deal closes for us and my son continues to thrive in yeshiva, and we all have a year of bracha and hatzlacha.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 11:45 pm
Donated. May it be a year of shalom bracha Refua Parnasa children and shidduchim for all in כלל ישראל

Shoshie

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 1:19 am
Donated anonymously. I'll davin throughout the chaggim that this year will be a better one for you in all ways.

Please ask Hashem to bring parnassah to my family in the coming year.

Shana tova umetukah.

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 1:22 am
I just woke up, and I am so blown away I can barely find the words!

I am going to go into this Shabbos with the lightest heart I have had in a very long time, and I have all of you - and Hashem of course - to thank for it.

One thing my life's journey has taught me, is humility and gratitude. I can't say I love the struggles, but I absolutely believe that it has made me a much better person.

Everyone who gives to me, I return in so much love and compassion for everyone around me. Think of each donation, no matter how small, as a pebble thrown into a pond. It may seem small to you, but the ripples reach far shores and everything is connected. "Pay it forward" is not just a catch phrase, although I think it's one of the best ones out there.

While going through my packing, I'm acutely aware of how much extra stuff I have, that I don't need or use. This has given me the beautiful opportunity to donate as much surplus as I can to those who need it even more than I do. In a way, this makes me feel quite rich, and keeps the depression at bay. As long as I have something to give, I feel uplifted.

If Hashem hadn't arranged this situation for me, I would never get to experience the joy of giving things away, and I would continue to go through life with all of this stuff attached to me. Streamlining my life is proving to be very liberating, and not nearly as difficult as I thought it would be.

Remember, if you are in financial straights, all you have to do to make a difference is to Tweet, FB, or Whatsapp to any of your groups. I read once that one donation is one, but sharing can often triple that donation! So if you can't donate 10 dollars, but you share the link, someone else may donate 20, and you'll both get the zechus.

I love you all, more than words can say. Shabbat Shalom!

(PS: LOL, it looks like I found the words! LOL )
Page 3 of 12   Previous  1  2  3  4 10  11  12  Next Recent Topics