Home

Whistleblower conspiracy theories
  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News -> Politics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Jeanette




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 2:18 pm
Quote:


Fox wrote:Neither I nor Cheiny are your research team. Follow links and read what former NSA officials have said, particularly Feitz. 

Seeking legal protection isn't the issue. It's working with a legal team with a specific agenda against Trump PLUS submitting a report that appears to have been prepared by lawyers PLUS leaks suggesting Democrats knew about this over a month ago. 

As Oscar Wilde said, "Losing one parent is a tragedy. Losing both parents looks like carelessness." 

There are only so many coincidences that can be explained away given that Chuck Schumer threatened Trump with the IC after the election.



Before falling into conspiracy theory rabbit holes, keep in mind three points:

1. The IC inspector general reviewed the whistleblower complaint and found it urgent and credible.

2. The acting DNI testified before Congress that the whistleblower followed the law to the letter.

3. The whistleblower claims are all validated by the transcript of the call released by the WH, as well as statements by POTUS and Rudy Giuliani.

What we're seeing is a lot of desperate flailing to ward off the inevitable.
Back to top

Squishy




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 2:27 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Quote:


Fox wrote:Neither I nor Cheiny are your research team. Follow links and read what former NSA officials have said, particularly Feitz. 

Seeking legal protection isn't the issue. It's working with a legal team with a specific agenda against Trump PLUS submitting a report that appears to have been prepared by lawyers PLUS leaks suggesting Democrats knew about this over a month ago. 

As Oscar Wilde said, "Losing one parent is a tragedy. Losing both parents looks like carelessness." 

There are only so many coincidences that can be explained away given that Chuck Schumer threatened Trump with the IC after the election.



Before falling into conspiracy theory rabbit holes, keep in mind three points:

1. The IC inspector general reviewed the whistleblower complaint and found it urgent and credible.

2. The acting DNI testified before Congress that the whistleblower followed the law to the letter.

3. The whistleblower claims are all validated by the transcript of the call released by the WH, as well as statements by POTUS and Rudy Giuliani.

What we're seeing is a lot of desperate flailing to ward off the inevitable.


Actually, we are seeing a lot desperate flailing to hold off the inevitable.

TRUMP 2020
TRUMP 2024
TRUMP 2028

LONG MAY THEY GOVERN!
Back to top

Lesia




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 2:40 pm
Squishy wrote:
Actually, we are seeing a lot desperate flailing to hold off the inevitable.

TRUMP 2020
TRUMP 2024
TRUMP 2028

LONG MAY THEY GOVERN!

You are literally advocating for a dictatorship. That’s a new low.
Your last sentence is disturbing and unnerving, and exhibits complete irrationality and possibly a breakdown. I’m actually feeling a little scared for you.

Personal attacks are unacceptable - Mod
Back to top

sequoia




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 2:43 pm
Nah, she’s just messing with you.
Back to top

Lesia




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 2:44 pm
sequoia wrote:
Nah, she’s just messing with you.

I really hope you are right.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 2:52 pm
Biggest conspiracy was the Russian Collusion Hoax!

Who can forget Adam Schiff LYING to the American People that Mueller had EVIDENCE of Collusion?

Well if one Lie/Conspiracy doesn't work, Democrats and Fake News, just come up with another:

Trump's a Racist, Insane, Senile, Colluded.....

Desperation.
Back to top

roses




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:08 pm
#BestBubby wrote:


Well if one Lie/Conspiracy doesn't work, Democrats and Fake News, just come up with another:

Trump's a Racist, Insane, Senile, Colluded.....

Desperation.


Nah...we don't need to come up with all this, it seems like he's doing a good job on his own
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:15 pm
Lesia wrote:
You are literally advocating for a dictatorship. That’s a new low.
Your last sentence is disturbing and unnerving, and exhibits complete irrationality and possibly a breakdown. I’m actually feeling a little scared for you.


Nah. I think she's hoping that Don, Jr. is next. Then Eric. Then Ivanka. Then maybe Barron will be old enough.
Back to top

itsmeima




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:18 pm
Speaking of conspiracy theories...

Fox wrote...

Quote:
If you're using Google you have to go about four pages in before this stuff pops up.
Back to top

Lesia




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:18 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Nah. I think she's hoping that Don, Jr. is next. Then Eric. Then Ivanka. Then maybe Barron will be old enough.

Oh.
Still. I stand by what I said...
Back to top

JoyInTheMorning




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:18 pm
Due to work deadlines, I missed the conflagration and locking of the previous thread. Am I correct the thread was locked because someone called Trump a scumbag? Is that word now banned, or only when paired with holy Trump? What other words are banned? Scum? Infidel? Socialist? Anti-democratic? Democrat?
Back to top

roses




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:21 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Nah. I think she's hoping that Don, Jr. is next. Then Eric. Then Ivanka. Then maybe Barron will be old enough.


Then a Monarchy
Back to top

roses




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:23 pm
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
Due to work deadlines, I missed the conflagration and locking of the previous thread. Am I correct the thread was locked because someone called Trump a scumbag? Is that word now banned, or only when paired with holy Trump? What other words are banned? Scum? Infidel? Socialist? Anti-democratic? Democrat?


All of the above in reference to a Republican, with a special emphasis on Trump's protection

None of the above in reference to a Democrat, with special emphasis on Obama, Hilary, or the emails
Back to top

JoyInTheMorning




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:28 pm
Can we ask for an explanation of why the thread was locked?
Back to top

Squishy




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:33 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Biggest conspiracy was the Russian Collusion Hoax!

Who can forget Adam Schiff LYING to the American People that Mueller had EVIDENCE of Collusion?

Well if one Lie/Conspiracy doesn't work, Democrats and Fake News, just come up with another:

Trump's a Racist, Insane, Senile, Colluded.....

Desperation.


What puzzles me is I have been aware of Trump for decades - long before he was a household name. We shared similar geographic orbits. I drove passed a Trump building. I heard 1st hand accounts of people who knew him even when be attended NYMA. He was never a racist, insane, or senile. Wouldn't this come out long before he ran for President? He actually was kind of modest as a boy.

He used to get awards for his work with black Americans. I was once watching a talk show, and he came out and handed a lady a huge check as a surprise. Even now he gives away his salary. I find that commendable. Obviously, I don't support everything he did in his private life, but he was not tagged a racist when he was a private citizen.
Back to top

roses




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:39 pm
Squishy wrote:
What puzzles me is I have been aware of Trump for decades - long before he was a household name. We shared similar geographic orbits. I drove passed a Trump building. I heard 1st hand accounts of people who knew him even when be attended NYMA. He was never a racist, insane, or senile. Wouldn't this come out long before he ran for President? He actually was kind of modest as a boy.

He used to get awards for his work with black Americans. I was once watching a talk show, and he came out and handed a lady a huge check as a surprise. Even now he gives away his salary. I find that commendable. Obviously, I don't support everything he did in his private life, but he was not tagged a racist when he was a private citizen.


Actually, the senility issue wouldn't be apparent in his younger years, obviously. That comes with age and his accompanying mental and psychiatric deterioration

And what he did as part of show business also doesn't attest to his true character
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:43 pm
roses wrote:
Then a Monarchy


No. Not if they are elected by the people.

We've had father-son presidents before. Bush. Adams.
Back to top

roses




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:48 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
No. Not if they are elected by the people.

We've had father-son presidents before. Bush. Adams.


Let's hope they all bring the same superior wisdom and morality and ethics to the presidency as their father
Back to top

Squishy




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:51 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Nah. I think she's hoping that Don, Jr. is next. Then Eric. Then Ivanka. Then maybe Barron will be old enough.


LOL I was thinking that and was going to continue, but I didn't think they would figure it out. LOL
Back to top

Squishy




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:58 pm
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
Due to work deadlines, I missed the conflagration and locking of the previous thread. Am I correct the thread was locked because someone called Trump a scumbag? Is that word now banned, or only when paired with holy Trump? What other words are banned? Scum? Infidel? Socialist? Anti-democratic? Democrat?


I was offended calling somebody a SB. I was also told by Roses that if it offends me, I can go off imamother. She told me I shouldn't read the news if I don't like it. I pointed out that it's in the headlines now because a congresswoman is selling MF tshirts. It was unavoidable during all the genitalia marching.

This is a frum site and right before Rosh Hashona. There's no reason to throw out gratuitous vulgarities. None of the frum women I know speak like this. We should have a certain level of refinement.
Back to top
  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 19 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News -> Politics

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Anti vaxx is an anti Jewish conspiracy 0 Wed, May 15 2019, 10:56 am View last post
Dental conspiracy?
by amother
26 Mon, Jan 28 2019, 11:34 pm View last post
by nchr
What's one conspiracy theory you actually believe? 109 Sun, Oct 28 2018, 1:07 pm View last post
Right Wing Conspiracy?
by Mevater
4 Thu, Oct 04 2018, 10:54 am View last post
Conspiracy Theories
by mom127
30 Fri, May 06 2016, 10:09 am View last post

Jump to: