Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
DID YOU BUY a shaitel at Reena's Wig Salon, LAKEWOOD?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 01 2019, 9:11 pm
Please tell me about your experience... thinking of going tomorrow...

1. Does she sell Irene precuts? Anything higher end or better quality than Irene?

2. Is she helpful or are you on your own?

3. Do the shaitels generally need cutting? Does she charge extra for it, or is it included in the price of wig?

4. I know she sells other lower end custom shaitel brands than Irene, how long did your shaitel last and what brand? We're you happy with it?

Thank you! Gmar chasima tova

Thank you

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Oct 01 2019, 9:19 pm
Following I would like to go too
How much approx are her wigs?

goodgirl

Post Tue, Oct 01 2019, 9:54 pm
Reena herself isn't the one selling the wigs, her assistant ruchy is, and she's incredible. NOt pushy at all. I recently purchased a KIKI X, which is better quality than an irene and only a little bit more expensive (around 2k), but have been very happy. The cut by reena is included in the price. I went back to cut it twice. I was hesitant on buying the wig I chose and even after I told them to put it aside so I can think about it, ruchy texted me that her goal is for me to be happy and she'd rather not make a sale if I'm not 10000% thrilled. She offered to get in more pieces for me and see if I liked anything better. Overall I was very happy with the customer service and would absolutely get my next wig from them.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 01 2019, 9:58 pm
goodgirl wrote:
Reena herself isn't the one selling the wigs, her assistant ruchy is, and she's incredible. NOt pushy at all. I recently purchased a KIKI X, which is better quality than an irene and only a little bit more expensive (around 2k), but have been very happy. The cut by reena is included in the price. I went back to cut it twice. I was hesitant on buying the wig I chose and even after I told them to put it aside so I can think about it, ruchy texted me that her goal is for me to be happy and she'd rather not make a sale if I'm not 10000% thrilled. She offered to get in more pieces for me and see if I liked anything better. Overall I was very happy with the customer service and would absolutely get my next wig from them.

Thank you so much for your reply! I really appreciate it, you made me feel very positive and comfortable to go there. Can you give us a general idea of prices? What does an Irene full shaitel cost? What about an Irene band fall? Thanks again!

goodgirl

Post Tue, Oct 01 2019, 11:24 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you so much for your reply! I really appreciate it, you made me feel very positive and comfortable to go there. Can you give us a general idea of prices? What does an Irene full shaitel cost? What about an Irene band fall? Thanks again!

I honestly don’t know prices since I knew I wasn’t getting an Irene. I think the falls were around $1000, but not 100% sure on that.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 02 2019, 12:06 am
goodgirl wrote:
I honestly don’t know prices since I knew I wasn’t getting an Irene. I think the falls were around $1000, but not 100% sure on that.

Ok, really appreciate it, thanks
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics