Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
I got fired through a whatsapp message
Previous  1  2

Bruria

Post Fri, Oct 25 2019, 11:48 am
This is very unprofessional, doesn't matter that you used to communicate via text, firing is something that is done in person. Very rude!

itsmeima

Post Fri, Oct 25 2019, 12:10 pm
I'm so sorry!

Unfortunately the US president does that all the time. But I don't think it's the norm!

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, Oct 25 2019, 12:16 pm
itsmeima wrote:
I'm so sorry!

Unfortunately the US president does that all the time. But I don't think it's the norm!

Best answer !
MAGA!

leah233

Post Fri, Oct 25 2019, 12:19 pm
My friends husband was fired by finding someone sitting at his chair. The guy told him "They told me to sit here"

He went to the boss to find out what was going on . The boss snarled "I would thought you have the brains to realize that if I told someone to sit at your place you no longer have a job here. Now I really know firing you was the right decision."

This happened at a (non-Jewish) professional office.

Flip Flops

Post Fri, Oct 25 2019, 12:39 pm
leah233 wrote:
My friends husband was fired by finding someone sitting at his chair. The guy told him "They told me to sit here"

He went to the boss to find out what was going on . The boss snarled "I would thought you have the brains to realize that if I told someone to sit at your place you no longer have a job here. Now I really know firing you was the right decision."

This happened at a (non-Jewish) professional office.

Wow, this guy sounds mentally unstable.

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, Oct 25 2019, 3:50 pm
I was fired by WhatsApp after 10 years on the job.
Bosses didn't want to face me, they were having a crisis but I assumed we'd discuss the issues.
Was good for me as I found a way better position.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Oct 25 2019, 4:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
How unprofessional is that? It felt terrible to be fired, but how unbusiness like to get fired through a message! My boss is at least 10 years younger than me. Is this a new trend? Its awful.

Anything other than doing it face to face is unprofessional and pretty nasty. It’s the cop out of not allowing you to respond in any way. Very cowardly.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics