Home

HPV mandates coming in January 2020
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 12:00 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
What does a "hug" mean on this site. Are the girls who came down with fertility issues from gardasil being hugged via my post?


Anti-vaxers should stick with the desired outcome; that of limiting mandated vaccines to illnesses transmitted at school and give up on hugging people who chime in with how unsafe these vaccines supposedly are. The legislators obviously believe that Gardasil is safe and saves lives so rather than trying to go down that same road that continues to lead to more mandates, concede to the ones that are needed for school and try to get the rest made recommended but not required.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 12:14 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
And all of these people pushing for an end to the religious exemption for all vaccines - this will be mandated soon and your children may die or be permanently harmed from this and you have no way out. Ask Bonei Olam and ATIME how many premature ovarian failure cases they suddenly have and they dont know why. Well just look at real life data that THEY are hiding from you. This vaccine does not prevent cancer. This vaccine is for a disease that may or may not cause cancer at age 50 plus and this disease comes from not keeping our halachos properly.
There is not one study proving that it prevents cancer. Because it was only tested on Indian girls and they are still in their teens. And the control group even proved that if you were previously exposed to that virus you are 46% more inclined to get cancer from that virus after you the shot.
So ladies - just because you are pro vaccine and just because you are a liberal and want to allow your children to have irresponsible intimate lives, doesn’t mean that this vaccine is for you.
Finally, this vaccine was originally intented for girls and later added for boys. Can you find the reason for that?
So use your heads and don’t allow yourseld to be a victim of the flavored e-cigarettes industry.


The cancers obviously affect both genders. Do you have reliable links proving that no study was done to prove that Gardasil prevents HPV related cancers?
I personally don't want my grandchildren to be forced to take Gardasil so I voted against it but I feel that we would not have even been in the situation had the anti-vaxers not insisted on putting easily disproven information on every possible social media site.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 12:20 am
southernbubby wrote:
I am generally sceptical of anything that anti-vaxers put out there because I have seen a lot of manipulative twisting of science, law, statements taken out of context, etc.



You don't need to take anyone's words for anything. You can look into it yourself and come to your own conclusions. Did you see the Gardasil vaccine insert I posted upthread regarding the separation of the three groups observed in the safety study?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 12:26 am
southernbubby wrote:
Anti-vaxers should stick with the desired outcome; that of limiting mandated vaccines to illnesses transmitted at school and give up on hugging people who chime in with how unsafe these vaccines supposedly are. The legislators obviously believe that Gardasil is safe and saves lives so rather than trying to go down that same road that continues to lead to more mandates, concede to the ones that are needed for school and try to get the rest made recommended but not required.

Whom are you talking to?

Anti-vaxxers are against all vaccines. They won't concede on anything.
Vaccine-hesitant people would like the right to pick and choose. They might concede, as you suggest.
Pro-vaxxers claim the more the merrier, and would like to see every available vaccine brought to market.


Everyone fights for the right to act upon their opinions and beliefs. In addition, many pro-vaxxers are actually against vaccine mandates because of their political philosophies.

In my OP, I am appealing to anyone who is against the HPV vaccine mandate to speak up. I ask again, whom are you addressing?
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 12:45 am
There are HUNDREDS of vaccines in the pipeline - and they will all be forced on everyone - including adults.

When will people start resisting Tyranny?
Back to top

amother




Brown
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 1:30 am
Anyone speak English here? I'd like the dumbed down info regarding this vaccine? Anyone? Not opinions, just the facts
Back to top

amother




Blonde
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 3:22 am
Even pro VAX Democrats aren't all behind this one. It's an STD. That leads to cancer in I heard 5% of those infected. Which leads to death is 5% of those & most of those caught early, which they usually do (pap smears...). I don't know the math of 5% of 5% but the damages from this vaccine are reportedly significantly higher. And offensive to some religions who don't approve of sx before marriage. It's not contagious in public.

I heard Virginia has an opt out for this VAX only. Even though they are one of the strictest States.

Huge controversy surrounds this vaccine in both Japan & Denmark. This vaccine has significantly very large number percent wise of unproveable coincidentals of healthy teens becoming lifelong special needs post VAX, or unproveable VAX related deaths that noone especially believes. Reports are higher than with any other vaccine on the market. I heard damage rates in the unscientific circles quoted at very way way higher than 5% of 5%, what it proposes to prevent. Not sure the proveable %. Especially for non s-xually active, which it prevents 0%. And men don't get cervical cancer. So even less for them.

I think this is one where pro VAX should join the many democrats and few republicans and stand up to government overreach and Our Freedom. They are being too bossy in an invasive way. We deserve choice, its the American way. We shouldn't force 5 new vaccines on children to attend school if it's not contagious. This country is supposed to be free. This isn't a public health issue in our community. Just bossy and invasive. Give us the freedom to choose it or order it if we want. Do not make us fowl or cattle locked in cages.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 8:48 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Whom are you talking to?

Anti-vaxxers are against all vaccines. They won't concede on anything.
Vaccine-hesitant people would like the right to pick and choose. They might concede, as you suggest.
Pro-vaxxers claim the more the merrier, and would like to see every available vaccine brought to market.


Everyone fights for the right to act upon their opinions and beliefs. In addition, many pro-vaxxers are actually against vaccine mandates because of their political philosophies.

In my OP, I am appealing to anyone who is against the HPV vaccine mandate to speak up. I ask again, whom are you addressing?


Who am I speaking to?
Personally I believe that vaccines prevent harmful infectious disease epidemics and that is why they are valuable despite the small degree of risk. People my age die more frequently of the flu than other age groups and are rarely harmed by the vaccine. A person my age who decides to become promiscuous better have a good strategy to avoid STDS because Gardasil won't help them, nor will it prevent the majority of non HPV STDs in people of any age.

That being said, the anti-vaxers behaved in a way that caused law makers to remove freedoms that we can all enjoy.

There would have been nothing wrong with campaigns to force the medical establishment to acknowledge vaccine injury but that is not the case, as we have all seen on this site. Ethan Lindenberg, the teen who was forced to play vaccine catch up the day he turned 18, testified before Congress that his mother was influenced by online anti-vax propaganda that had no relationship with the truth and then he got all kinds of hate mail, trolls, threats, etc. Basically when people are either ignorant or behave like thugs, the whole society pays for it.
Back to top

banana123




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 8:53 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
My friend was looking into the shot and had sent me this
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29889622/

Is that because those who are more likely to get the HPV vaccine are more likely to use birth control and avoid pregnancy for several decades? Or because they have a harder time becoming pregnant? Or did I miss something and this was done in an IVF clinic?
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 9:15 am
#BestBubby wrote:
There are HUNDREDS of vaccines in the pipeline - and they will all be forced on everyone - including adults.

When will people start resisting Tyranny?


There was a young woman who died from an enterovirus that she caught at college. A vaccine is available for the virus but is only given to military personnel. So much for vaccines being forced on adults. At this point, more like being denied to most adults.
Back to top

amother




Vermilion
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 9:18 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
So you think it's a good idea? Did you read the article I posted that my friend sent me. It seems to do more harm than good. What percentage of cancers in monogamous relationships are actually from HPV? I'm curious


Yes I did. Your article does not indicate that gardasil causes fertility issues rather lower rates of pregnancy in younger ages which could be by choice.

And did you really base your whole opinion of this vaccine on the abstract of an article your friend sent you? Banging head
Back to top

amother




Coral
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 9:25 am
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
Yes I did. Your article does not indicate that gardasil causes fertility issues rather lower rates of pregnancy in younger ages which could be by choice.

And did you really base your whole opinion of this vaccine on the abstract of an article your friend sent you? Banging head


This.
I am not from the States, but maybe the groups who do this vaccine also avoid pregnancy in their early twenties. Have studies been done as to which socio-economic groups have received the vaccine so far, among those now in their twenties?

In Israel, it's not mandatory but it's highly recommended. They give the shots at school in grade 8.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 9:25 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You don't need to take anyone's words for anything. You can look into it yourself and come to your own conclusions. Did you see the Gardasil vaccine insert I posted upthread regarding the separation of the three groups observed in the safety study?


The CDC claims that it is very safe and seems to be less concerned about serious side effects of Gardasil than other vaccines. The "truth" could be hard to tease out. Because most people today don't value chasity and monogamous marriages, STDs are rampant for most of society and it is reasonable to try to prevent diseases from spreading this way.
Back to top

amother




Cerulean
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 9:31 am
Thank you blonde.
Well put.
Agree.
This vaccine is a different story. Cost benefit analysis. Risk of contagion. risk of development of the illness R"L. Balanced against risk of serious side effects.

Of great concern that this particular vaccine is being considered mandatory.

Thanks for the heads up.

It is really a shame that the whole vaccine debate around measles and polio and the like -- full disclosure completely clear that everyone should get the measles MMR vaccine polio vaccines-- would cloud the issue of whether or not someone chooses to give their children gardasil which I vote NO.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 9:46 am
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
This.
I am not from the States, but maybe the groups who do this vaccine also avoid pregnancy in their early twenties. Have studies been done as to which socio-economic groups have received the vaccine so far, among those now in their twenties?

In Israel, it's not mandatory but it's highly recommended. They give the shots at school in grade 8.


But when you say that, some anonymous person who supposedly just observed Yom Kippur doesn't suggest that you become a test case for big pharma. This sweetie saved it for me.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 11:55 am
southernbubby wrote:
The CDC claims that it is very safe and seems to be less concerned about serious side effects of Gardasil than other vaccines. The "truth" could be hard to tease out. Because most people today don't value chasity and monogamous marriages, STDs are rampant for most of society and it is reasonable to try to prevent diseases from spreading this way.

SB, the CDC cannot claim it is anything other than safe if a mandate is in the works. The truth isn't hard to tease out. You already have part of it in the last sentence of your post here. Keep digging to find out about the adverse reactions, both reported (as shown in the vaccine insert where data of two control groups were combined to appear like there were fewer reactions compared to placebo) and unreported.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 11:56 am
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
Thank you blonde.
Well put.
Agree.
This vaccine is a different story. Cost benefit analysis. Risk of contagion. risk of development of the illness R"L. Balanced against risk of serious side effects.

Of great concern that this particular vaccine is being considered mandatory.

Thanks for the heads up.

It is really a shame that the whole vaccine debate around measles and polio and the like -- full disclosure completely clear that everyone should get the measles MMR vaccine polio vaccines-- would cloud the issue of whether or not someone chooses to give their children gardasil which I vote NO.

Did you vote?
Spread the information. Let's do what we can to not allow this to happen.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 11:59 am
southernbubby wrote:
But when you say that, some anonymous person who supposedly just observed Yom Kippur doesn't suggest that you become a test case for big pharma. This sweetie saved it for me.

You've GOT to separate logic from emotion. You've GOT to stop discounting information because of the "anti-vaxxers you know who xyz" or "if they only would have...." or some idiotic poster's silly question.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 12:04 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Who am I speaking to?
Personally I believe that vaccines prevent harmful infectious disease epidemics and that is why they are valuable despite the small degree of risk. People my age die more frequently of the flu than other age groups and are rarely harmed by the vaccine. A person my age who decides to become promiscuous better have a good strategy to avoid STDS because Gardasil won't help them, nor will it prevent the majority of non HPV STDs in people of any age.

That being said, the anti-vaxers behaved in a way that caused law makers to remove freedoms that we can all enjoy.

There would have been nothing wrong with campaigns to force the medical establishment to acknowledge vaccine injury but that is not the case, as we have all seen on this site. Ethan Lindenberg, the teen who was forced to play vaccine catch up the day he turned 18, testified before Congress that his mother was influenced by online anti-vax propaganda that had no relationship with the truth and then he got all kinds of hate mail, trolls, threats, etc. Basically when people are either ignorant or behave like thugs, the whole society pays for it.

How would you go ahead doing that? Nearly every vaccine injury is dismissed, invalidated, and unreported. Especially in today's climate.

I'm not understanding where Lindenberg comes into the picture.

And again, anti-vaxxers aren't whom I'm addressing in my OP (as they are already against any vaccine), so I don't see why you keep talking about deals that should have been made with lawmakers.
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post  Thu, Oct 10 2019, 12:07 pm
You're not antivaxx for opposing vaccines that are for diseases that are not contagious without certain types of contact.
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 2 of 9 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Unemployment eligible if only worked since january?
by amother
4 Yesterday at 2:26 pm View last post
Stop saying moshiach is coming 45 Yesterday at 1:03 pm View last post
Reb Zanvel Zevulun Zvilowitz's guide to Pesach 2020
by top mom
60 Thu, Mar 26 2020, 2:49 am View last post
2020 Vision by Roe S Neuberger
by pmom
7 Wed, Mar 25 2020, 12:49 pm View last post
Cuomo mandates all non-essential NY workforce stay home
by amother
13 Fri, Mar 20 2020, 5:43 pm View last post

Jump to: