Home

Please post links to really expensive headbands
Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Lawngreen


Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 9:29 pm
essie14 wrote:
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/baby-bling-knot-headbands-baby-girls-set-of-3/4412874

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/b.....92714

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/b.....65847

https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/.....10000

https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/.....10000

https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/.....10000

https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/.....10000


Omg this is what my baby was missing!
Back to top

chestnut




 
 
 


Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 9:44 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
So I ordered a headband on AliExpress for 8$ (imo still expensive) and it came with a nice bag with a website printed on it. I visited that website and almost fainted of the prices. After checking out their Instagram page I'm almost sure they're Jewish...

Check it out yourself
https://www.amourbows.com/

Omg, those $84, now on sale for $25 bow headbands is such a rip off!!
Back to top

tweety1




 
 
 


Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 10:31 pm
Shuly wrote:
https://doubleheaderusa.com/riqki-womens-ribbed-knot-with-pearls-headband-hb1906/

It's gorgeous! But it's the normal local price. Between $15-20 is not considered expensive.
Back to top

gittylove




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 1:04 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
So I ordered a headband on AliExpress for 8$ (imo still expensive) and it came with a nice bag with a website printed on it. I visited that website and almost fainted of the prices. After checking out their Instagram page I'm almost sure they're Jewish...

Check it out yourself
https://www.amourbows.com/


Can you pls post ali link or pm link to me
Back to top

amother




Babypink


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 5:37 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
So I ordered a headband on AliExpress for 8$ (imo still expensive) and it came with a nice bag with a website printed on it. I visited that website and almost fainted of the prices. After checking out their Instagram page I'm almost sure they're Jewish...

Check it out yourself
https://www.amourbows.com/


Love them!! What's the link on Ali?
Back to top

Shuly




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 5:53 am
tweety1 wrote:
It's gorgeous! But it's the normal local price. Between $15-20 is not considered expensive.


I buy gorgeous headbands for 10 shekels
Back to top

LovesHashem




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 6:13 am
Also generally when I buy stuff on Aliexpress I learn about specific seller. I often buy 100 percent real sterling silver jewelry on there for 5-15 dollars. That's how much silver is worth BTW.

When you find a good quality reputable seller, you can buy there all the time. I'm sure there's such sellers for headbands and bows.

What do you look for in a good seller?

1. A place that's been open for a while, at least 2 years...if not 4-6.
2. Reviews. The places I buy from have hundreds of reviews, WITH PICTURES too!

Often these sellers even have super fast shipping! When I buy from them I receive my items in a week or two or even less! I've gotten items in 5 days! It takes longer to get items from the USA (to Israel) than aliexpress!

When it comes to real silver it needs to be stamped, in the title, description, they usually have a certificate on every item certifying it's silver, pictures of the factory, etc. Often times they promise 10 x back what you paid if you find the item to be not genuine silver.

Here's an example of a store that's been open for 8 years:
https://wostu.aliexpress.com/s.....lgV7P

Another one for 3:
https://www.aliexpress.com/sto.....lgV7P
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 6:22 am
I think some of the headbands posted were just for fun. If ff wants to seriously do this please only post what the frum girls are wearing. Some of the links show headbands that no one in our community would wear. How would FF know which ones to consider making?
Back to top

sky




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 9:17 am
This is a popular Lakewood boutique
I have to imagine all that makes these specials is the name vs the style. (Why otherwise spend $211 on a ribbon)

https://www.ladida.com/collect.....ories
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 9:47 am
LovesHashem wrote:
Also generally when I buy stuff on Aliexpress I learn about specific seller. I often buy 100 percent real sterling silver jewelry on there for 5-15 dollars. That's how much silver is worth BTW.

When you find a good quality reputable seller, you can buy there all the time. I'm sure there's such sellers for headbands and bows.

What do you look for in a good seller?

1. A place that's been open for a while, at least 2 years...if not 4-6.
2. Reviews. The places I buy from have hundreds of reviews, WITH PICTURES too!

Often these sellers even have super fast shipping! When I buy from them I receive my items in a week or two or even less! I've gotten items in 5 days! It takes longer to get items from the USA (to Israel) than aliexpress!

When it comes to real silver it needs to be stamped, in the title, description, they usually have a certificate on every item certifying it's silver, pictures of the factory, etc. Often times they promise 10 x back what you paid if you find the item to be not genuine silver.

Here's an example of a store that's been open for 8 years:
https://wostu.aliexpress.com/s.....lgV7P

Another one for 3:
https://www.aliexpress.com/sto.....lgV7P

Where can I find the number of years the seller has been open in the listing?
Back to top

LovesHashem




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 9:51 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Where can I find the number of years the seller has been open in the listing?


Go to their store page or on any item hover over the link to their store page (find the seller name at the top) should say how long they are open for.
Back to top

mommy3b2c




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 9:53 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Omg! And people buy headbands for 72$?? They're not even embarrassed to sell these things and the pictures are copy paste from AliExpress they're not even hiding it. I'll post a link soon


Lol. It’s AliExpress that copy and pastes. 😂
Back to top

amother




Cerulean


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 10:47 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
not only are the prices ridiculous these headbands are plain ugly. who buys these?


People with better taste than you.
Back to top

amother




Salmon


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 10:52 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
So I ordered a headband on AliExpress for 8$ (imo still expensive) and it came with a nice bag with a website printed on it. I visited that website and almost fainted of the prices. After checking out their Instagram page I'm almost sure they're Jewish...

Check it out yourself
https://www.amourbows.com/


For sure jewish. Theyre based out of lakewood.
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 11:24 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
I need a new hobby. Post links to the most expensive headbands you can find.

This may be the boost I need to get myself out of poverty. If there's a market, I'll get out my glue gun and ribbon!

Follow the heimish links from Double Header, Ladida and Amour Bows. Go to heimish shops in your neighborhood and buy fabrics that coordinate with the clothes there. Give some out as gifts to close friends' kids in colors that coordinate with the clothes they have. Word of mouth goes far. Good luck!
Back to top

amother




Aubergine


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 11:31 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
So I ordered a headband on AliExpress for 8$ (imo still expensive) and it came with a nice bag with a website printed on it. I visited that website and almost fainted of the prices. After checking out their Instagram page I'm almost sure they're Jewish...

Check it out yourself
https://www.amourbows.com/


Frum girls are wearing that gladiator look? Never seen it, B"H.
Back to top

rainbow dash




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Oct 20 2019, 12:18 pm
Thanks guys, now all my websites I visit are full of these ads
Back to top
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty

Related Topics Replies Last Post
ISO decent quality, not expensive label maker
by amother
6 Yesterday at 8:36 pm View last post
How do I remove a post on Facebook?
by amother
14 Yesterday at 8:04 pm View last post
Post grad ideas
by amother
17 Yesterday at 1:35 am View last post
Lands End headbands to match uniforms
by penguin
3 Tue, Nov 12 2019, 10:16 pm View last post
Headbands for falls
by amother
3 Sun, Nov 10 2019, 3:38 pm View last post

Jump to: