Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Neurolinks

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 29 2019, 2:53 pm
hi , has anyone ever heard of neurolinks in boro park they charge 6000$ something I cannot afford does anyone know of a similar program that is cheaper?

watergirl

Post Tue, Oct 29 2019, 2:54 pm
Here is a litmus test, moving forward for whoever you go with - if a company claims they will “cure” your child of the things neurolinks claims they can do, run.

momofcuties1

Post Tue, Oct 29 2019, 2:57 pm
I'm wondering how they can just ''cure'' a child

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Oct 29 2019, 4:31 pm
As a speech therapist with 18 years experience, I will tell you there are no shortcuts. Remediation is possible with commitment and hard work...better to work on having your child get classified and then advocate to get the best services you can from your local board of ed. There are lawyers who can help you. That’s worth the money. Barring that, in some cases you can go through insurance. I’ve had some clients successfully obtain charitable grants as well. But please, please don’t waste your money on anyone who promises a quick fix that solves all imaginable childhood delays. I cringe when I open frum magazines and see the advertisements for cure-alls for “processing”, etc. Modern day snake oils. Just don’t.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children