Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Help-dining table

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 6:42 am
I need a dining table to seat 8 that’s between 96”-110” in either black or glass top. It won’t be used for too long so I’m looking to spend as little as possible for something that is still Shabbosdik. NY area for something for pickup. I’m having trouble finding.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 7:29 am
TGI Furniture can show you catalogues and order per your specifications and their customer service is top. Good to have someone to talk to if there ever is an issue.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 7:37 am
Why for so little time
Are you living in a temporary home until your home is ready
Can you get a table that later fits into your kitchen

You can find a base and get any size glass made, but I don’t know how much that will be

Please specify budget and style, modern classic etc.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 3:01 pm
ra_mom wrote:
TGI Furniture can show you catalogues and order per your specifications and their customer service is top. Good to have someone to talk to if there ever is an issue.

Where are they located or do you have a phone number?

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 3:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I need a dining table to seat 8 that’s between 96”-110” in either black or glass top. It won’t be used for too long so I’m looking to spend as little as possible for something that is still Shabbosdik. NY area for something for pickup. I’m having trouble finding.

Why do you need the table to be black or glass top? If its for short term use, buy a folding table and cover it with a nice tablecloth.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 3:05 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Why for so little time
Are you living in a temporary home until your home is ready
Can you get a table that later fits into your kitchen

You can find a base and get any size glass made, but I don’t know how much that will be

Please specify budget and style, modern classic etc.

Yes, we will be moving and cannot take the table with us. We still need to be able to host. The style is somewhat modern glam. I’ve seen glass tables with a silver or gold base but not long enough. The chairs are decorative.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 5:34 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Why do you need the table to be black or glass top? If its for short term use, buy a folding table and cover it with a nice tablecloth.

We tried that. The folding tables didn’t work for us in place of a Shabbos table.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics