Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
ISO Shabbos robe on Amazon or Shein

seeker

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 9:53 am
Or some other place where they are inexpensive and have free shipping and returns. Looking for something that you have personally bought so you can comment on quality and how it's held up.

I had one that I liked from Amazon that just died after I think about two years, paid maybe $20-25 for it. I don't want to reorder the same one because I'd like a change, and also because it has an elastic waist and my stomach has gotten, shall we say, softer over the last couple of years and these kinds of waists make me look a little pregnant. I find that a lot of the cheaper maxi dresses are in styles that do this. It's not a huge problem but one that I would like to see if I can avoid since the stomach doesn't seem to be going anywhere soon.

I have a narrow neck which makes it hard to find a good neckline, therefore I'm OK with a style that has a v-neck and needs a shell. I would love to find something that doesn't need a shell but I would rather just settle with a shell than be frustrated trying to find something that may not exist.

TIA!

seeker

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 9:59 am
This is the one that I had before, in black (I liked navy too but hard to match with a shell). What happened was in the laundry the edge of the neckline started to unravel and what with the material being a thin slippery type (not too thin and slippery, but not the kind that's simple for someone like me to sew back up) I just gave up on the whole thing.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....;th=1

It's possible a larger size might not have the problem with cinching around the waist but then the whole thing would be too big...

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 10:36 am
I got a crossover type of velour robe last winter that was super cozy. I am not sure that it would work well for all figures, but this was it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1
(Not sure what it means you can wear it alone or as an undergarment?! Maybe they mean with a sweater on top?? I wore it with a cropped shell for ease of nursing, but those who don't need to nurse with it on can use a regular shell I'd assume)

momof2+?

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 12:28 pm
This is the most recent "robe" that I have bought. The waist has a gathering material seam, but it is not elasticy and tight like the other dresses I have bought.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....title
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics