Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Montreal, place that delivers fancy produce or cut or choc

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 01 2019, 9:14 am
It can be cut up fruit or chocolates or whole fruit like a better fruit store if they accept phone orders or text or whatsapp or online.

TIA

estreya

Post Fri, Nov 01 2019, 11:04 am
CHOCOLATES - try Excellence

..... or maybe Finesse (not sure if they are still open) Address: 5945 Victoria Ave, Montreal, Quebec H3W 2R9 Phone: (514) 735-1925

for fruits try One Stop -- not sure what their hashgachot are however

amother
Wine

Post Fri, Nov 01 2019, 11:45 am
Excellence chocolates

etky

Post Sat, Nov 02 2019, 4:40 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
Excellence chocolates

I can't speak to the quality of the chocolates, although they look absolutely scrumptious on the website.
I just wanted to note that one evening during our recent trip to Montreal, the proprietor of this business, M. David Bensabath found us wandering around the area of Outremont in quest of a kosher restaurant and insisted on giving us a lift back to the Decarie area where we were staying and where there were numerous kosher eateries. It was truly a chesed because we were exhausted and starving and had no idea how to get back via public transportation. On the way we heard his interesting life story and he also explained a bit about Jewish Montreal - past and present - which was fascinating in and of itself.
He told us that he now worked as a chocolatier so when I saw this link I clicked on it, figuring it must be his company and indeed it was!
It truly is a small Jewish world...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics