Home

ISO Lakewood person who makes their own kefir

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

misrael

Post  Fri, Nov 01 2019, 10:32 am
Hi everyone, DH has made kefir in the past with his own "kefir grains" and store bought milk. (the kefir grain piece is the bacteria/yeast clump that processes the milk and makes it into the healthy kefir). We currently don't have the kefir grains, and the way to get it, is to get it from someone else that has been doing batches and can give you a piece of their's. (or even if they're not still doing batches, maybe froze a piece.)

So I was wondering if anyone can point me to someone that has kefir grains and would be willing to share a piece.

Thank you

lkwdlady

Post  Fri, Nov 01 2019, 12:41 pm
I know some people who do this but I don’t know if they would want me to post their names.

It’s usually a certain type of health people who do these things and they all know each other.. who got your husband into it? Can he call that person?

misrael

Post  Fri, Nov 01 2019, 2:35 pm
lkwdlady wrote:
I know some people who do this but I don’t know if they would want me to post their names.

It’s usually a certain type of health people who do these things and they all know each other.. who got your husband into it? Can he call that person?

Oh cool though! Would you be able to DM their info, with their permission ok?
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h