Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What's behind your username?
Previous  1  2  3  4

doctorima

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 3:37 pm
browniebar wrote:
How is this even possible

Lol good question, I can see why you'd ask that. The truth is that while I can maybe keep up with her in terms of domestic travel, she has done a LOT more international travel than me. We've both been to the same 48 states, but she's visited way more countries than me.

She's an MD, which gives her a larger travel budget than I have and also enables her go to medical conferences in cool places. Whenever I'm planning a trip or need some good travel advice, she's my go-to expert. We go way back and have traveled together a lot (including to Europe this past summer), and I know how much I've benefited from her accumulated travel wisdom, so I try to pass on the favor by sharing my experiences with others as well.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 3:58 pm
That’s what my second daughter called her brother when he was named. WE call him Chaim Yitzchok. He’s 7 1/2 now...
I keep thinking about changing my username to something more interesting or recognizable, but I worry that it will confuse others.

lavenderchimes

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 7:40 pm
I love lavender and wind chimes, and was desperate for something cute and original when I was 17, lol. Thankfully, I still love it, and use it for a lot of things.

Coffee Addict

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 7:58 pm
I’m addicted to my coffees. So simple! Wink
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics