Home

My husband took my kids away from me...
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Brunette
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:16 pm
I believe you. I am teary eyed hearing your story. Hug Hug

Would you welcome a p.m.? I had a similar situation which resolved in my favor.
Back to top

amother




Floralwhite
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:17 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Yes, a lot of naive people think that if a judge or cps takes kids away from
a mother, the mother deserved it.

Thanks for posting and letting people know it aint so!

I hope you are in touch with your mother who suffered so much.


With all due respect I think it’s a little naive to believe and decide something is exactly factual just based on a post from someone you don’t know.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:19 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Are you leaving anything out? Having been in the divorce court system for almost a decade, I say this because it sounds highly unlikely that this happens unless the courts have found the mother is either abusive or mentally unstable.


This happens to both good mothers and good fathers. Courts are corrupt
and if the ex is vicious and has $$$ they can use Court to destroy their ex.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:20 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
I believe you. I am teary eyed hearing your story. Hug Hug

Would you welcome a p.m.? I had a similar situation which resolved in my favor.


Can you pm me? Because my sister is going through the same. Thanks!
Back to top

amother




Red
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:27 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Are you leaving anything out? Having been in the divorce court system for almost a decade, I say this because it sounds highly unlikely that this happens unless the courts have found the mother is either abusive or mentally unstable, just based on the spouse’s word. Judge’s are very well aware that both sides in bitter divorce cases can lie, fabricate, etc. In any case I davening for you and your children.

Unfortunately some ex’es know how to frame their ex wives into that, even when they are actually the abusive/ mentally unhealthy one.
Especially if the wife initiated the divorce.
Hugs, I’m Davening for you OP.
Good luck!
Back to top

amother




Floralwhite
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:27 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
This happens to both good mothers and good fathers. Courts are corrupt
and if the ex is vicious and has $$$ they can use Court to destroy their ex.


It’s just not that simple. Judges look carefully at police reports, psychiatric reviews and other evidence before taking custody away from a parent, and it’s well known that judges tend to usually give custody to the mother in a huge majority of cases, and will only deviate if there’s some type of issue with the mother. It’s the facts. Maybe there’s money that can influence in certain circles, not in divorce court. No judge will risk his career by taking bribes.
Back to top

amother




Navy
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:28 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Are you leaving anything out? Having been in the divorce court system for almost a decade, I say this because it sounds highly unlikely that this happens unless the courts have found the mother is either abusive or mentally unstable, just based on the spouse’s word. Judge’s are very well aware that both sides in bitter divorce cases can lie, fabricate, etc. In any case I davening for you and your children.


Wow I have so many curse words on my lips right now.

As a child of divorce who’s been through the court system, yes angry spouses can manipulate the court, the judges and the system.

I’m still angry at everyone who was involved in our court battle for not seeing the truth but allowing themselves to be blinded by smooth talkers.

They tore our family apart. Now we have a broken history and no sibling support because of how they allowed my father to manipulate things.
Back to top

amother




Floralwhite
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:29 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
Unfortunately some ex’es know how to frame their ex wives into that, even when they are actually the abusive/ mentally unhealthy one.
Especially if the wife initiated the divorce.
Hugs, I’m Davening for you OP.
Good luck!


Do you have any actual experience with divorce court and judges, or are you just listening to the stories you hear? No judge will remove children from a parent’s custody, especially a mother without strong factual evidence that she’s a danger or an unhealthy influence
Back to top

amother




Navy
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:30 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
It’s just not that simple. Judges look carefully at police reports, psychiatric reviews and other evidence before taking custody away from a parent, and it’s well known that judges tend to usually give custody to the mother in a huge majority of cases, and will only deviate if there’s some type of issue with the mother. It’s the facts. Maybe there’s money that can influence in certain circles, not in divorce court. No judge will risk his career by taking bribes.


Oftentimes father (or mothers) will manipulate their kids until their kids can’t see reality. Then they get their kids to falsely testify against the innocent parent.
Back to top

amother




Brunette
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:30 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Are you leaving anything out? Having been in the divorce court system for almost a decade, I say this because it sounds highly unlikely that this happens unless the courts have found the mother is either abusive or mentally unstable, just based on the spouse’s word. Judge’s are very well aware that both sides in bitter divorce cases can lie, fabricate, etc. In any case I davening for you and your children.



You are dead wrong. A person can get an OP signed without the other party being heard. They can get temporary custody of children this way.
They can get spouses out of the house. They can cause people to ruin their careers. A cop getting his guns taken away based on a false OP has happened. OPs are a weapon. They can then delay and delay the hearings. Maybe your attitude is why you have been in divorce court for a decade. You don't know what you are talking about. This happens more often then you are obviously aware of.

OP ignore ignorant posters. Floralwhite is clueless.

I believe you.
Back to top

amother




Navy
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:31 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Do you have any actual experience with divorce court and judges, or are you just listening to the stories you hear? No judge will remove children from a parent’s custody, especially a mother without strong factual evidence that she’s a danger or an unhealthy influence


BS
Back to top

amother




Brunette
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:32 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Do you have any actual experience with divorce court and judges, or are you just listening to the stories you hear? No judge will remove children from a parent’s custody, especially a mother without strong factual evidence that she’s a danger or an unhealthy influence


Floralwhite you are a fool. You are obviously not a legal expert. I don't know why you venture your useless opinions.
Back to top

amother




Navy
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:34 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
Floralwhite you are a fool. You are obviously not a legal expert. I don't know why you venture your useless opinions.


I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she were a legal “expert”. They were the most clueless of all in our case.

Not saying this as a blanket statement. But being a legal expert says nothing. The judges who tore my family apart were also “legal experts”
Back to top

amother




Brunette
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:37 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
Stop hijacking other's thread with your agenda.
Just stop!
It's rude, unhelpful and insensitive.


Your post is rude and unhelpful and intensive. Who appointed you to decide who gets to post on what thread. Best Bubby seems to have a similar agenda to OP's.

Maybe you should go after Floralwhite who is doubting OP. BB is supporting OP. Instead you rather shame BB.
Back to top

Laiya




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:43 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
You are dead wrong. A person can get an OP signed without the other party being heard. They can get temporary custody of children this way.
They can get spouses out of the house. They can cause people to ruin their careers. A cop getting his guns taken away based on a false OP has happened. OPs are a weapon. They can then delay and delay the hearings. Maybe your attitude is why you have been in divorce court for a decade. You don't know what you are talking about. This happens more often then you are obviously aware of.

OP ignore ignorant posters. Floralwhite is clueless.

I believe you.


Right, and OP in fact said that her dh claimed to have served her with a restraining order but she never saw it.
Back to top

amother




Brunette
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:45 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she were a legal “expert”. They were the most clueless of all in our case.

Not saying this as a blanket statement. But being a legal expert says nothing. The judges who tore my family apart were also “legal experts”

If she was working in the legal field, she wouldn't be doubting OP.
Back to top

amother




Floralwhite
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:52 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Oftentimes father (or mothers) will manipulate their kids until their kids can’t see reality. Then they get their kids to falsely testify against the innocent parent.


Yes that’s true but that’s not what the judge bases his decision on alone. Forensic
Psychiatrists are involved as well as other professionals and it’s just not that easy to get a judge to remove children from their mother’s care.
Back to top

amother




Navy
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:53 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
If she was working in the legal field, she wouldn't be doubting OP.


Aren’t they the people in the legal field who are the ones granting custody and helping these terrible ex’s?
Back to top

amother




Floralwhite
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:54 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
Floralwhite you are a fool. You are obviously not a legal expert. I don't know why you venture your useless opinions.


Actually I am. Some of you prefer to listen to gossipy stories rather than the facts.
Back to top

amother




Navy
 

Post  Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:54 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Yes that’s true but that’s not what the judge bases his decision on alone. Forensic
Psychiatrists are involved as well as other professionals and it’s just not that easy to get a judge to remove children from their mother’s care.


Unless the spouse beat them to it, took the kids, took out a restraining order, and manipulated the kids before.
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 2 of 7 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Kids Winter shoes on sale in monsey
by amother
2 Today at 6:30 pm View last post
Kosher Gas X for kids
by amother
1 Today at 4:40 pm View last post
How do your kids ask for love?
by genius
13 Yesterday at 10:12 pm View last post
Storing kids clothing
by amother
4 Fri, Aug 07 2020, 3:23 pm View last post
Conflicting Studies About Kids 1 Fri, Aug 07 2020, 7:24 am View last post
by nchr