Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/O Vitamin K Black Box
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:38 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
If vaccines are the cause then how is 10 years ago different from today?

Regarding allergies, they have found that limiting exposure is linked with higher allergy rates and more severe allergies. This was a mistake of our medical establishment, without fully understanding allergies the APA policy was to limit exposure as much as possible. But they changed that stance in the last few years after seeing evidence.

So how does that account for the rise in nursing babies with allergies from their mothers milk? They wouldnt be on food then anyway?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:40 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
Now they are diagnosed. 30 years ago + he was just the crazy/[crazy] kid this phrase is Bh not used anymore much or a weird person who didn’t talk. Ow there are diagnosis.

Profound Mental Retardation, an IQ less than 20 where the child is non-verbal used to be EXTREMELY rare - now it is quite common, 1:150 children are NON-VERBAL autism!

Also, children with GENETIC mental retardation, like down syndrome, have FACIAL ABNORMALITIES. But these non-verbal autistic children have NORMAL faces!

Finally, no "autism" gene has ever been found.

Because autism is not genetic.

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:40 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Maybe with antibiotics and modern medicine some wouldnt be so bad. Do we need every single vaccine for real. I dunno. It's no fun caring for sick kids with allergies and diabetes either. If people are getting "weaker" what will future generations look like?

Both antibiotics and vaccines have been the main factors in increasing life expectancies, lowering childhood and infant mortality, etc. in the past 100 years.

Two of my grandparents had at least two siblings each who died as young children of diseases.

I have no idea as to the extent to which modern medicine, without vaccines, would be able to effectively treat the diseases that we vaccinate for. It doesn't sound like a world I want to live in, though. (Fwiw I have kids with food allergies and asthma)

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:42 pm
He is researching the increase in asthma, allergies, autoimmunity etc?

Every field has researchers he is doing cardiology I believe what you listed are researched by others but it’s being researched CHOP in Philadelphia is constantly researching stuff they have stuff dedicated to inly research the hospital in Cleveland does actual reasearch and lots on humans that they end up saving there lives

southernbubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:43 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
HB MWs are legally obligated to administer Vitamin K. Just saying.

So have a friend deliver the baby if it's that important to skip the vitamin K.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:44 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Profound Mental Retardation, an IQ less than 20 where the child is non-verbal used to be EXTREMELY rare - now it is quite common, 1:150 children are NON-VERBAL autism!

Also, children with GENETIC mental retardation, like down syndrome, have FACIAL ABNORMALITIES. But these non-verbal autistic children have NORMAL faces!

Finally, no "autism" gene has ever been found.

Because autism is not genetic.

Autism is genetic I have no clue where u have been researching your information

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:45 pm
So how does that account for the rise in nursing babies with allergies from their mothers milk? They wouldnt be on food then anyway?

I'm not familiar with this. Are you saying they are allergic to their mother's milk?

My understanding is that, when looking at populations, it was observed that in Israel, where 6 month babies are fed bamba, the rate of peanut allergy was significantly lower than here in the US, where parents were told to keep kids away from peanuts, yet allergy rates were rising. So they changed the recommendation.

Again, I have no idea how it would be possible to conclusively test this kind of theory, but te numbers seemed to strongly suggest correlation that indicated causation. Enough for the APA to change its recommendation anyway

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:46 pm
Ever thought to step away from vaccines and think of the chemicals we eat the pollution we breath in the radiation we are exposed to?

There is only ONE substance that thousands of parents have testified caused their child's regression into autism - and that is Vaccines. Thousands of parents have testified to an IMMEDIATE adverse reaction - high fever, seizures, screaming - and afterwards regression into autism.

There is no other substance that has that evidence.

amother
Chartreuse

southernbubby wrote:
So have a friend deliver the baby if it's that important to skip the vitamin K.

Uh huh. And then you'll tell me that's not coercion. Ok.

#BestBubby

Autism is genetic I have no clue where u have been researching your information

What is the proof that autism is genetic?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:47 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
What is the proof that autism is genetic?

I know someone in Montreal anti vaxxers and her child got autism and never had a vaccine

southernbubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:50 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
There is only ONE substance that thousands of parents have testified caused their child's regression into autism - and that is Vaccines. Thousands of parents have testified to an IMMEDIATE adverse reaction - high fever, seizures, screaming - and afterwards regression into autism.

There is no other substance that has that evidence.

I have a grandchild with regressive non verbal autism and my DS and DIL didn't notice that anything changed as a result of vaccines. To them, it didn't appear to cause it.

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:51 pm
I never said exclusively vaccines. If someone does say vaccines. We do have rotavirus and yearly flu mandates that my older kids didnt get. And I dont know, I never looked at actual numbers of autism in my school and how they progressed and the numbers over time. Its more going back 20 years. Were there less vaccines 20 ago?
But I'm saying there is something...

What I have read is that the total antigens in all vaccines routinely given nowadays is fewer than, say 30 years ago when I was a kid. But I agree that there probably is an incomplete understanding of the workings of the immune system and what causes impacts.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:51 pm
How would you design a study that would effectively rule all these out?

I would also add lifestyle things like dietary changes, sedentary lifestyle etc as potential factors

Non-Verbal Autism is 1:150, diabetes is 1:400, epilepsy 1:90, allergies 1:10

Just look at a large group (20k or more) of 100% Non-Vaccinated children and see if they have this rate of chronic illness/disability.

But government refuses to do vax vs unvax study - or just look at the health outcomes of 100% UNvaccinated children. Government knows vaccines are causing permanent injury - and is covering it up!

Last edited by #BestBubby on Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:53 pm
What I have read is that the total antigens in all vaccines routinely given nowadays is fewer than, say 30 years ago when I was a kid. But I agree that there probably is an incomplete understanding of the workings of the immune system and what causes impacts.

antigens (active ingredient) are not the only problem. It is the adjuvents like aluminum and other additives are probably the most harmful.

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:54 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Non-Verbal Autism is 1:150, diabetes is 1:400, epilepsy 1:90, allergies 1:10

Just look at a large group (20k or more) of 100% Non-Vaccinated children and see if they have this rate of chronic illness/disability.

But government refuses to do vax vs unvax study - or just look at the health outcomes of 100% vaccinated children. Government knows vaccines are causing permanent injury - and is covering it up!

In which first world country would you find a group of 20,000 non vaccinated kids?

How would it help to look at the numbers of only vaccinated kids with nothing to compare to?

Eta. Ok I see you edited. I think the issue would be sample size and controlling for non-relevant factors.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:55 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I have a grandchild with regressive non verbal autism and my DS and DIL didn't notice that anything changed as a result of vaccines. To them, it didn't appear to cause it.

That doesn't change the fact that thousands of parents have reported immediate bad reactions to vaccines - which then resulted in regressive autism.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:59 pm
In which first world country would you find a group of 20,000 non vaccinated kids?

How would it help to look at the numbers of only vaccinated kids with nothing to compare to?

There are UNvaccinated children - although the government is trying to ELIMINATE all unvaccinated children by mandating vaccines.

We already know the autism rate of the general population - 1:150 for NON-VERBAL autism. Other illnesses: 1:90 epilepsy, 1:400 diabetes,

Just check the rate of these illnesses in the 100% Unvaccinated Children and you will know 100% whether Vaccines cause autism and other illnesses. But Government REFUSES to look.

amother
Coffee

#BestBubby wrote:
antigens (active ingredient) are not the only problem. It is the adjuvents like aluminum and other additives are probably the most harmful.

Ironic that this is the complaint, as the very reason they added the adjuvants is so as to get the same good result but with fewer antigens. If there are actual studies showing a link between adjuvants and any adverse reactions, please share

southernbubby

amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
Uh huh. And then you'll tell me that's not coercion. Ok.

I know a lady who was planning to deliver at home but the midwife decided that the pregnancy had become high risk and she was no longer willing to participate in the home birth. Her client was not going to give in so she got a friend to deliver the baby. So was that coercion?
Page 6 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics