Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/O Vitamin K Black Box
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

southernbubby

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 7:37 am
#BestBubby wrote:
No explanation why the study was not done - CDC refuses to say.

I am referring to "legal" bribery aka "campaign donations".

A poll was recently taken in Ohio as to whether or not vaccines should be required for attendance at public schools or whether it should be a choice. 82% felt that it should be a requirement but the interesting thing was, was that younger people and people with kids were more likely than childless or older people to favor choice. The point is, if it was on a ballot, parents would probably lose choice but couldn't blame government tyranny if this was how people voted because there is probably no legal way to restrict voting on issues to those people most likely to be affected.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 8:12 am
I would also say this; there's probably numerous children who no longer attend cheder or yeshiva in NY as a result of the repeal of REs. I would have expected that, now that the measles outbreak is over, that we would see ads in frum papers, exhorting the community to contact their representative in Albany to allow private schools to choose whether or not to admit anti-vaxers. I see nothing. Complete silence. So is the public voting with it's feet? Are schools doing something questionable to keep students? Does the community feel that other issues are more important? Whatever the reason, if the public is silent, we can't entirely blame government tyranny.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 8:32 am
southernbubby wrote:
I would also say this; there's probably numerous children who no longer attend cheder or yeshiva in NY as a result of the repeal of REs. I would have expected that, now that the measles outbreak is over, that we would see ads in frum papers, exhorting the community to contact their representative in Albany to allow private schools to choose whether or not to admit anti-vaxers. I see nothing. Complete silence. So is the public voting with it's feet? Are schools doing something questionable to keep students? Does the community feel that other issues are more important? Whatever the reason, if the public is silent, we can't entirely blame government tyranny.

In monsey there are anti vaxx schools and cheder. I do know that a lot did immunize and some forged stuff. My girls school has girls that have still not come back because they didn’t vaccinate. So yes the kids that are not immunized we’re not allowed back in schools.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 10:05 am
southernbubby wrote:

What parent body actually wanted the non vax kiddos in school? Who do you think would go to bat for them?

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 10:06 am
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
In monsey there are anti vaxx schools and cheder. I do know that a lot did immunize and some forged stuff. My girls school has girls that have still not come back because they didn’t vaccinate. So yes the kids that are not immunized we’re not allowed back in schools.

How do you know anyone forged stuff? Maybe they vaccinated? I think alot did vaccinate

southernbubby

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 10:21 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
What parent body actually wanted the non vax kiddos in school? Who do you think would go to bat for them?

If the school had a significant number of non-vaccinated children, then maybe that would hold weight with the rest of the parents. Remember that until the outbreak, nobody objected to their presence in the schools. Probably most people didn't even know which students were not vaccinated. It was probably understood that in large families, it's hard to keep everyone updated with their immunizations and we generally cut those families some slack, even though they are just as likely to be sick as anti-vaxers are.
But then the anti-vaxers went to the rally and set themselves apart so you are 💯% correct that nobody wants to go to bat for them.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 10:40 am
#BestBubby wrote:
No. But I would agree that four vaccines are better than 72 doses of 17 vaccines.

Here is the results of a small Vax vs Partially Vax vs Unvax Study:

up until the mid-2000's, Dr. Paul Thomas followed the CDC schedule. But when he saw healthy babies regress into autism, Dr. Thomas did a lot of research and developed a "Vaccine Friendly Plan".

Authorities challenged Dr. Thomas to prove his schedule was "safer" than CDC schedule. Dr. Thomas hired a consultant to examine his patients records.

Of those 2,645 partially vaccinated, 6 cases of autism were identified giving a rate of 1 in 440. Of the 715 who were 100% unvaccinated, only 1 case of autism.

Autism Rate:

Unvaccinated 1:715
Partially Vaccinated 1:440
CDC Vaccinated 1:50

What if the entire society banned all vaccines? Would we need more schools for the blind due to rubella or more prosthetics manufacturers due to limb loss from meningitis? If vaccines are as truly to blame for chronic illness and severe disability as you claim, wouldn't we have to accept that a lot more people would be disabled due to VPDs than they currently are from those infectious diseases? How would we have a healthier society?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 10:46 am
The reason no one is going to bat for them is because it doesn't affect them. The schools can't start up for fear of losing gov. funding. Other parents don't care enough. It's only when additional mandates will affect them (HPV, annual flu, etc.) when they might care enough to take up the fight. Everyone takes care of themselves, don't think otherwise, even those who mandate vaccines.

amother
Jade

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 10:54 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
How do you know anyone forged stuff? Maybe they vaccinated? I think alot did vaccinate

A child in my dd class - after much fighting- finally brought in a doctors note that she was vaccinated. A few weeks later she got the measles!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 10:58 am
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
A child in my dd class - after much fighting- finally brought in a doctors note that she was vaccinated. A few weeks later she got the measles!

This was last winter obviously. All she needed was mmr. It's not so easy to forge a full vaccine schedule though I've no doubt that some have done it.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 11:06 am
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
The reason no one is going to bat for them is because it doesn't affect them. The schools can't start up for fear of losing gov. funding. Other parents don't care enough. It's only when additional mandates will affect them (HPV, annual flu, etc.) when they might care enough to take up the fight. Everyone takes care of themselves, don't think otherwise, even those who mandate vaccines.

Really people don't care? What if it's your grandchildren or your nieces and nephews and cousins? What if the reason that they are not vaccinated is not RFK Jr and Del Bigtree but a prior severe reaction and they're denied a medical exemption? What if your kids miss their friends? What about rabbonim who don't view the issue as serious enough to expel students but are not in charge of the school and could go to bat?
Personally, unless someone that I really cared about was affected, I would not go to bat because many anti-vaxers refused to acknowledge that their refusal to give the MMR was a public health issue. If, however, someone who I was close to would be expelled from school, I would sell my soul to the devil to help them.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 11:11 am
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
This was last winter obviously. All she needed was mmr. It's not so easy to forge a full vaccine schedule though I've no doubt that some have done it.

Well there is a doctor in monsey doing it.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 11:20 am
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
Well there is a doctor in monsey doing it.

There is a doctor in monsey forging documents? And you know about it as a vaxxer. Wow.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:11 pm
The Government and the Fake News Propaganda has run a scare campaign about Measles that people were never afraid of before this campaign. Per the CDC website the death rate from Measles is 1:10,000 but the CDC campaigned that the death rate from Measles in 1-2:1,000.

A child is a million times more likely to die in a car accident than from the measles (hyperbole) but is anybody afraid to let their child ride a car?
This is proof that the Measles Hysteria is GOVERNMENT MANUFACTURED PROPAGANDA!

Here is more proof: a video clip showing how in the 1960s nobody feared the measles:

southernbubby

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:24 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
The Government and the Fake News Propaganda has run a scare campaign about Measles that people were never afraid of before this campaign. Per the CDC website the death rate from Measles is 1:10,000 but the CDC campaigned that the death rate from Measles in 1-2:1,000.

A child is a million times more likely to die in a car accident than from the measles (hyperbole) but is anybody afraid to let their child ride a car?

Here is more proof: a video clip showing how in the 1960s nobody feared the measles:

I remember hearing terrible things about measles as a kid and being very happy to get the vaccine.
There also wasn't much that anyone could do about measles prior to the vaccine. Disease and sometimes death was part of life.
We also trusted doctors and the pharmaceutical companies back in the 60's.

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:24 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

This is actually referring to Rubella. Ask people who know who were born in the 50s. My neighbor is blind in one eye from measles...

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:36 pm
southernbubby wrote:
What if the entire society banned all vaccines? Would we need more schools for the blind due to rubella or more prosthetics manufacturers due to limb loss from meningitis? If vaccines are as truly to blame for chronic illness and severe disability as you claim, wouldn't we have to accept that a lot more people would be disabled due to VPDs than they currently are from those infectious diseases? How would we have a healthier society?

How about no Government Tyranny?

Vaccines are not banned and Vaccines are not mandated.
Parents and Doctors are not COERCED by government but are free to decide which vaccines to give and at what age - or not vax.
Under today's tyranny, both parents AND DOCTORS are forced to follow the CDC's insane schedule - and hundreds MORE vaccines are in the pipeline!

Maybe the best route is the 1960s vaccine schedule of FOUR vaccines - not 72!

Was there an EPIDEMIC blindness and loss of limbs in the 1960s?
Yes - Let's compare health of children in 1960s vs Children today.

Because there is an EPIDEMIC of Autism, ADHD, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Allergies, Asthma today!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:37 pm
southernbubby wrote:

There are a whole lot of them.
They don't have the funding to fight City Hall, and are instead making the best of our situation, channeling our efforts where we think it counts most. Do you know how much the marketing efforts, ads, transportation, robo calls, live calls, etc. cost in the frum community for this week's elections? Frum anti vaxxers don't have that money to throw down the drain in a liberal state.
There are PLENTY of secular ppl all over NY, however, who are utilizing social media, rallies, protests, etc. for something similar to what you suggested.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:40 pm
southernbubby wrote:
A poll was recently taken in Ohio as to whether or not vaccines should be required for attendance at public schools or whether it should be a choice. 82% felt that it should be a requirement but the interesting thing was, was that younger people and people with kids were more likely than childless or older people to favor choice. The point is, if it was on a ballot, parents would probably lose choice but couldn't blame government tyranny if this was how people voted because there is probably no legal way to restrict voting on issues to those people most likely to be affected.

Only proves effectiveness of government and fake news propaganda. Why aren't these parents afraid to let their children ride in cars which is a million times more likely to kill a child than measles?

Why aren't these parents concerned that government lets children with AIDS and Heptatis attend school?

A Child with Hepatitis can attend school but a healthy child without Hepatitis B vaccine Cannot. Insanity.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:44 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
This is actually referring to Rubella. Ask people who know who were born in the 50s. My neighbor is blind in one eye from measles...

It is referring to Measles, not Rubella.

My nephew became severely autistic, lives with Chronic Pain and allergies every day of his life after getting 7 vaccines in one day right after recovering from ear infection.
And there are Thousands of parents who said their children became chronically ill and regressed into autism after vaccination!
Page 8 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics