Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/O Vitamin K Black Box
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

southernbubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 8:13 am
Probably most of the illnesses that we take medicine for could be remedied by scrupulously adhering to safe and proper lifestyle factors but since most people don't really do that, we rely on medication.

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 8:15 am
southernbubby wrote:
Probably most of the illnesses that we take medicine for could be remedied by scrupulously adhering to safe and proper lifestyle factors but since most people don't really do that, we rely on medication.
When the medications we rely on come with black box warnings, and are being given to infants on their first day of life, doesn't it make you feel like this is all upside down??

Or at least people should be informed enough to make this choice. But this information never sees the light of day, is not brought up by doctors, is not studied by researchers. All they are after is pharmaceutical innovation.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 8:24 am
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
When the medications we rely on come with black box warnings, and are being given to infants on their first day of life, doesn't it make you feel like this is all upside down??

Or at least people should be informed enough to make this choice. But this information never sees the light of day, is not brought up by doctors, is not studied by researchers. All they are after is pharmaceutical innovation.

How can Government FORCE a Black Box Med???????

What is the purpose of a warning if doctors and parents are FORCED?

This is Tyranny!!!

southernbubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 8:34 am
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:

When you look at the entire population, there are many people who are not in a position to make informed choices and depend on the medical establishment where they are giving birth. Does most of the American population eat and exercise properly and avoid promiscuous behavior? How long does the average American woman breast feed? What type of pain control are most Americans seeking for severe pain?
And what portion of the American population will sue doctors over a bad outcome, particularly over routine drugs and vaccines that are omitted due to neglect by the hospital or doctors?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 8:35 am
#BestBubby wrote:
How can Government FORCE a Black Box Med???????

What is the purpose of a warning if doctors and parents are FORCED?

This is Tyranny!!!

Ask the malpractice lawyers why "tyranny" such as this exists.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 8:43 am
southernbubby wrote:

Where there is risk there MUST be choice

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 8:46 am
southernbubby wrote:

Just the opposite. If it is the Patient's decision, doctor cannot be sued (as long as doctor informed Patient of options and risk/benefits).

But if doctor FORCED patient, than Patient should be allowed to sue doctor for bad outcomes.

But when it comes to vaccines, Patients are not allowed to sue doctors, pharmaceutical company or government for bad outcome. IDK if vitamin k has these
"protections".

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 8:49 am
southernbubby wrote:
When you look at the entire population, there are many people who are not in a position to make informed choices and depend on the medical establishment where they are giving birth. Does most of the American population eat and exercise properly and avoid promiscuous behavior? How long does the average American woman breast feed? What type of pain control are most Americans seeking for severe pain?
And what portion of the American population will sue doctors over a bad outcome, particularly over routine drugs and vaccines that are omitted due to neglect by the hospital or doctors?

Translation: People are too stupid to be allowed FREEDOM, so the GOVERNMENT
must FORCE the People to Obey Government's Orders.

America is founded to FREE America from such Tyranny!!! How can you support this???

And Government is NOT Benevolent - acting in best interest of people - but Government is BRIBED to act in best interest of corporations, like Pharmaceutical Ind.

ahfc

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 9:02 am
The black box warning on vitamin k is NOT there because the shot poses a significant risk to newborns. Vitamin k is frequently given in the hospital setting to adults who received too much blood thinners to reverse bleeding risk. When given rapidly through an IV or IM and at much higher doses, it has been shown to occasionally cause an allergic reaction.

Additionally, for all the big pharma conspiracy theorists here, vitamin k is not a vaccine and is probably not a high profit drug, although I don’t know for sure. What I can tell you is I have extensively researched vaccines and they are not a major moneymaker for drug companies. Treating one case of the measles or preventing measles in someone exposed with IVIG is much much more lucrative for them.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 9:05 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Just the opposite. If it is the Patient's decision, doctor cannot be sued (as long as doctor informed Patient of options and risk/benefits).

But if doctor FORCED patient, than Patient should be allowed to sue doctor for bad outcomes.

But when it comes to vaccines, Patients are not allowed to sue doctors, pharmaceutical company or government for bad outcome. IDK if vitamin k has these
"protections".

Pharmaceutical companies would no longer produce vaccines if they could be sued. That might make anti-vaxers happy but what about everyone else?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 9:07 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Translation: People are too stupid to be allowed FREEDOM, so the GOVERNMENT
must FORCE the People to Obey Government's Orders.

America is founded to FREE America from such Tyranny!!! How can you support this???

And Government is NOT Benevolent - acting in best interest of people - but Government is BRIBED to act in best interest of corporations, like Pharmaceutical Ind.

Who exactly forces Americans to go to doctors and hospitals?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 9:09 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Where there is risk there MUST be choice

There is a choice but at least in NY and a few other states, that choice is not at the expense of the vulnerable public.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 9:11 am
southernbubby wrote:
Who exactly forces Americans to go to doctors and hospitals?

So you give up your right to make Medical Decisions when you go to a Doctor
or Hospital??

That is NOT the Law. Patients must sign consent forms for procedures.

Only for Vaccines and Vitamin K are doctors and patients FORCED.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 9:13 am
southernbubby wrote:
There is a choice but at least in NY and a few other states, that choice is not at the expense of the vulnerable public.

How does not getting a Vitamin K shop affect the Public?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 9:17 am
southernbubby wrote:
Pharmaceutical companies would no longer produce vaccines if they could be sued. That might make anti-vaxers happy but what about everyone else?

There should be FREEDOM (choice) to Vax or Not.

If you choose to vax you sign a document you are aware of the risks and that
you cannot sue for adverse reaction.

Phamaceutical Industry Bribed Government to benefit Pharma at expense of
We the People.

a. We cannot sue for Vaccine Injuries
b. We are forced to take dangerous Vaccines & Vitamin K

Southern Bubby, how can you support that?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 9:24 am
#BestBubby wrote:
So you give up your right to make Medical Decisions when you go to a Doctor
or Hospital??

That is NOT the Law. Patients must sign consent forms for procedures.

Only for Vaccines and Vitamin K are doctors and patients FORCED.

If I don't want medical procedures I can stay home. Most procedures require informed consent. If I come to a doctor for a vaccine, he has the right to assume that I want one.
No, he is not obligated to spout anti-vax doctrines.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 9:27 am
#BestBubby wrote:
There should be FREEDOM (choice) to Vax or Not.

If you choose to vax you sign a document you are aware of the risks and that
you cannot sue for adverse reaction.

Phamaceutical Industry Bribed Government to benefit Pharma at expense of
We the People.

a. We cannot sue for Vaccine Injuries
b. We are forced to take dangerous Vaccines & Vitamin K

Southern Bubby, how can you support that?

I support the choice of not getting vaccines but being excluded from school. I do think that anti-vaxers should have the right to make their own schools.

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 9:28 am
southernbubby wrote:
When I said choice, I didn't even mean choice to refuse the k shot or not. I meant that the information regarding the lifestyle choices that can potentially prevent the need for a vit k shot should be as equally available, prominent and accepted as information regarding vkdb is. My theory regarding gut microbiome and vit k is just a hypothesis, I haven't looked into it and have no idea if it was ever researched, (I do know that adults with gut disorders are known to be deficient in vitamin k) but even if it really was a thing, this would not be well known information. Just like the dept of health didn't say boo about vit a during the measles outbreak, nobody is paying for ads during the super bowl announcing that eliminating sugar can cut your risk of cancer in half, and most people don't know that magnesium deficiency alone can cause ocd, high blood pressure and arrhythmias.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 9:28 am
#BestBubby wrote:
How does not getting a Vitamin K shop affect the Public?

It doesn't but a child who has a brain hemorrhage may need a lifetime of care.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 9:29 am
ahfc wrote:

Additionally, for all the big pharma conspiracy theorists here, vitamin k is not a vaccine and is probably not a high profit drug, although I don’t know for sure. What I can tell you is I have extensively researched vaccines and they are not a major moneymaker for drug companies. Treating one case of the measles or preventing measles in someone exposed with IVIG is much much more lucrative for them.

Global Vaccine Market Revenue to Reach $59.2 Billion by 2020 https://www.pharmaceuticalproc.....2020/

If Vaccines cause LOSSES for Pharmaceutical Industry, Why does Pharmaceutical Industry pays millions in bribes to lobby for MANDATORY Vaccines?

Not only does Pharmaceutical make Billions on Vaccines - they make even more on vaccine injuries: Ritalin for ADHD, Insulin for Diabetes, Meds for Epilepsy, Epi-pens and anti-histamines for allergy, Chemotherapy, etc.

Since the CDC quadrupled the vaccine schedule in 1990, the number of children with chronic illnesses have skyrocketed! And Pharmaceutical industry is raking it in! KATCHING!
Page 2 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics