Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/O Vitamin K Black Box
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:06 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
The tests were not available back then it’s technology so someone was fat and not losing weight move on now we check thyroids etc. think of how much has become available in the last 30 years alone. Now we look for answers

Diabetes has been around for a long time. Alot longer than can account for the rise we see today...

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:08 pm
How many people have died 40/50 years ago without knowing why. It could have been cancer it could have been many things which now there are tests and treatments for

Is that true? People died in the 70s and 80s and we didnt know why? Do you have proof of that?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:09 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Diabetes has been around for a long time. Alot longer than can account for the rise we see today...

There wasn’t the right diets around there wasn’t as good treatments people did actually die from it . People did not know how to really treat it so body parts were just amputated.

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:10 pm
Is that true? People died in the 70s and 80s and we didnt know why? Do you have proof of that?

People die all the time and we don't always know why. Why is that so shocking?

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:11 pm
There wasn’t the right diets around there wasn’t as good treatments people did actually die from it . People did not know how to really treat it so body parts were just amputated.

I meant you were saying the rise is due to increased diagnosis. I was saying it has been diagnosed for a long time and I dont think the rise in diabetes can be explained by "increased" diagnosis. Your first comment has nothing to do with number of amputations from diabetes.

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:12 pm
So what has changed genetics to cause an increase? Electronics? Pesticides? Everyone is saying its not vaccines.

How would you design a study that would effectively rule all these out?

I would also add lifestyle things like dietary changes, sedentary lifestyle etc as potential factors

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:13 pm
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
People die all the time and we don't always know why. Why is that so shocking?

She said it happened more 40 and 50 years ago. She was saying they died because of undiagnosed autoimmune diseases. I asked for proof that more people died then of unknown causes and that it could be related to undiagnosed illnesses.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:13 pm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....7266/

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:14 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
How would you design a study that would effectively rule all these out?

I would also add lifestyle things like dietary changes, sedentary lifestyle etc as potential factors

I am just a lay person. I dont know.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:16 pm
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5087266/

3 new infectious diseases in the 1970s. What does this have to do with autoimmunity or ppl dieing of unknown causes? I skimmed it. Did I miss something?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:18 pm
3 new infectious diseases in the 1970s. What does this have to do with autoimmunity or ppl dieing of unknown causes? I skimmed it. Did I miss something?

People died of unknown cause so they named and discovered new things which weren’t labeled 60 years ago

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:19 pm
I am just a lay person. I dont know.

Me too. And while I would welcome more info, I don't know if this type of research is possible.

Here's a question though. Even if it were somehow conclusively demonstrated that the rise in auto-immune issues is directly caused by vaccines. Would you have us go back to pre-vaccine days? I think as a society we kind of say, it's worthwhile trade-off. On a societal, not individual level.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:24 pm
People died of unknown cause so they named and discovered new things which weren’t labeled 60 years ago

But how does that relate to the many people who "feel sick" and keep getting diagnosed with auto immune diseases. Including many children (how many threads have there been on PANDAS???). I'm not buying the "now we have diagnosis" argument. Something has changed and shifted and I want to know what. Allergies are rampant and so are autoimmune diseases.
I work in a school for almost 2 decades. I had a handful of autistic children in all the grades 10 years ago. Now I have 7 out 100 just in kindergarten!!. Dont tell me its diagnosis. I knew autism 20 years ago. So dont say its vaccines. But tell.me what it IS!!!!!!!

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:27 pm
Me too. And while I would welcome more info, I don't know if this type of research is possible.

Here's a question though. Even if it were somehow conclusively demonstrated that the rise in auto-immune issues is directly caused by vaccines. Would you have us go back to pre-vaccine days? I think as a society we kind of say, it's worthwhile trade-off. On a societal, not individual level.

Maybe with antibiotics and modern medicine some wouldnt be so bad. Do we need every single vaccine for real. I dunno. It's no fun caring for sick kids with allergies and diabetes either. If people are getting "weaker" what will future generations look like?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:27 pm
But how does that relate to the many people who "feel sick" and keep getting diagnosed with auto immune diseases. Including many children (how many threads have there been on PANDAS???). I'm not buying the "now we have diagnosis" argument. Something has changed and shifted and I want to know what. Allergies are rampant and so are autoimmune diseases.
I work in a school for almost 2 decades. I had a handful of autistic children in all the grades 10 years ago. Now I have 7 out 100 just in kindergarten!!. Dont tell me its diagnosis. I knew autism 20 years ago. So dont say its vaccines. But tell.me what it IS!!!!!!!

Ever thought to step away from vaccines and think of the chemicals we eat the pollution we breath in the radiation we are exposed to?

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:29 pm
Ever thought to step away from vaccines and think of the chemicals we eat the pollution we breath in the radiation we are exposed to?

Yes. I said that. But who is gonna figure out what it is. If everyone, including you(!), keep saying it doeant exist. Its genetics. Its increased diagnosis. Blah blah. Something is just going wrong!

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:29 pm

If vaccines are the cause then how is 10 years ago different from today?

Regarding allergies, they have found that limiting exposure is linked with higher allergy rates and more severe allergies. This was a mistake of our medical establishment, without fully understanding allergies the APA policy was to limit exposure as much as possible. But they changed that stance in the last few years after seeing evidence.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:32 pm
Yes. I said that. But who is gonna figure out what it is. If everyone, including you(!), keep saying it doeant exist. Its genetics. Its increased diagnosis. Blah blah. Something is just going wrong!

There are studies constantly being done. I have a cousin working as a researcher in a cardiac place he said that they discover new things new procedures daily. That’s just one field but it’s going on all over

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:36 pm
If vaccines are the cause then how is 10 years ago different from today?

Regarding allergies, they have found that limiting exposure is linked with higher allergy rates and more severe allergies. This was a mistake of our medical establishment, without fully understanding allergies the APA policy was to limit exposure as much as possible. But they changed that stance in the last few years after seeing evidence.

I never said exclusively vaccines. If someone does say vaccines. We do have rotavirus and yearly flu mandates that my older kids didnt get. And I dont know, I never looked at actual numbers of autism in my school and how they progressed and the numbers over time. Its more going back 20 years. Were there less vaccines 20 ago?
But I'm saying there is something...

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 10:37 pm
There are studies constantly being done. I have a cousin working as a researcher in a cardiac place he said that they discover new things new procedures daily. That’s just one field but it’s going on all over

He is researching the increase in asthma, allergies, autoimmunity etc?
Page 5 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics