Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
INSANE SALES! Israel Online Black Friday! November 6-7

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 4:49 pm
This is for ya'll people in Israel (like me).
Every year on November 6-7th Google sponsors a nationwide sale online ONLY to promote shopping from Israeli companies. (Why? Who cares)

(It technically starts at midnight tonight but many stores have already begun with the sales).

Huge chains like Pandora Jewelry, Delta, Fox, Vans, American Eagle, Urban Outfitters, Terminal X (a website that sells owns the rights to sell most of the brands above in Israel https://www.terminalx.com/brands) , Fox, Ilmakiage, Kiko Milano, and hundreds of other companies have INSANE online sales. No joke; I was just on pandora's site and they're having loads of items for 50 percent off.

The official site is here: https://www.shoppingil.co.il/#!/ and you can search and see what companies are being part of the sale this year. I believe there's around 500 this year participating.

This is really not so well known; at least where I live. I stumbled across the sale last year by mistake and have been anticipating this years!

I wanted to share it with you all!
Enjoy!

Remember this is ONLINE only.

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 2:01 am
Bumping for all the Israeli's online now Smile

etky

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 3:55 am
It's overrated.
I constantly follow the prices of certain items in various categories: perfume, pharmaceuticals, housewares, electronics, bedding and other 'non-urgent' purchases across many online sites in order to snag the best deals when they occur.
In what I would say is 90% of the items that I am interested in, the 'price reductions' are on ridiculous list prices that no one ever pays because there is always a reduced price in effect.
Overall these so called fantastic bargains today and tomorrow are in reality a reduction of maybe 10-15 shekel over the 'regular' sale price.
In my experience, there will be better sales later in the month towards Black Friday and then again at Hanukka time, which is also the end of the civilian year when marketers are eager to get rid of inventory.

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 5:07 am
Any chance those תו זהב cards can be used? We have a few from DH's work we've saved up and were planning to use for a few things but this might be worth it.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 5:40 am
There's Black Friday in Israel too.

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 5:47 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
There's Black Friday in Israel too.

Yes but they don't understand the point of Black Friday here still. They have massive signs excitedly proclaiming 10, maybe 20% discounts. Laughable in the face of Black Friday in the US.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 5:50 am
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Yes but they don't understand the point of Black Friday here still. They have massive signs excitedly proclaiming 10, maybe 20% discounts. Laughable in the face of Black Friday in the US.

Many clothes chains offer 40% Black Friday.

I don't look at other items because electronics are all ridiculously priced here, sales or otherwise.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics