Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Ergobaby Stroller for Sale, Like New

kenz

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 1:56 pm
I have an Ergobaby 180 Reversible stroller in like new condition for sale - it is the teal color, has a huge basket and canopy and attached cup holder. I originally paid $400 for it, Ergobaby now sells it for $300. I am hoping to get about $200 (negotiable) and I will also include the rain cover (which was about $40 if I remember correctly) plus a stroller bar organizer. It's a perfectly good stroller, I just use a different one that I received as a gift much more and can use the money...
It's in Brooklyn but I can get it to Far Rockaway/Five Towns easily, and Monsey, Lakewood, etc. should be doable as well.
Please pm if you are interested. I hope the link works, it's a photo from the ergobaby website.

kenz

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 1:57 pm
[quote="kenz"]I have an Ergobaby 180 Reversible stroller in like new condition for sale - it is the teal color, has a huge basket and canopy and attached cup holder. I originally paid $400 for it, Ergobaby now sells it for $300. I am hoping to get about $200 (negotiable) and I will also include the rain cover (which was about $40 if I remember correctly) plus a stroller bar organizer. It's a perfectly good stroller, I just use a different one that I received as a gift much more and can use the money...
It's in Brooklyn but I can get it to Far Rockaway/Five Towns easily, and Monsey, Lakewood, etc. should be doable as well.
Please pm if you are interested. I hope the link works, it's a photo from the ergobaby website.

eta: the photo upload didn't work, please google the stroller for a picture or I can try to send one via email once I am contacted.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics