Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Which twin stroller

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 4:03 pm
looking for a twin stroller for my toddler and newborn.
looking for a side by side. I dont have much space to keep it as I live in an apartment building with no elevator, so I will need to fold it after each use.
any advice which one to get?

Rappel

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 4:04 pm
Following

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 4:10 pm
I really enjoyed the mountain buggy duet. It's pretty narrow & easy fold. It pushes amazing.

Kiwi13

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 4:35 pm
City mini double is GREAT

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 4:36 pm
Double citi mini

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 6:18 pm
I have the baby monster easy twin. It's very thin, great push, easy fold. It's a bit heavy when folded but has a good push so you don't feel it when you're walking. I've only had it for a couple months so not sure how durable it is.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 6:21 pm
I have the Valco double. It folds small and is pretty light.

tweety1

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 7:14 pm
I second the mountain buggy duet. Compact and pushes amazing!

cholentfan1

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 6:44 am
my mountain buggy is enormous folded and quite heavy-you don't feel the weight when pushing, just when lifting it. But it is super narrow and the only one that fitted through my front door.
The britax b-agile double is the same as the city mini but usually cheaper. But I quite like the look of the new city tour double-it's much narrower than the regular city mini (which was always the issue with it), but it still has the really easy fold and is small as well.

TravelHearter

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 12:52 pm
I have the Valco Baby snap duo trend. Not the cheapest, but I really like it. It’s side by side, can fit two car seats (when you put two car seats one is slightly lower than the other but that doesn’t make a practical difference), and can really last until the kids are 3. That’s why I bought it. Additionally, if you have only one baby in a car seat, it’s really easy to use the adapters that connect the car seat to the stroller, so this stroller can really be used as your family grows. I think there’s also an option to buy a ride along board you put in the back, so potentially you can fit a kid, toddler, and a baby. When my twins are a little older and I have another baby iyH I will hopefully be able to use this stroller for all three kids, both twins want to sit or sleep. It has a really really easy fold, and folds on itself in a way that protects the material (it folds inwards).
It also does fit through doorways! Sometime I might have to carefully navigate it thru, especially in public narrow doorways that have long metal handrails on the door, but I never had a problem.

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 4:05 pm
I also have the valco snap duo trend and I'm very happy with it

Smile1234

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 4:10 pm
First please measure the doorways it will need to fit through. Once you have that information you may be more limited, or have a wider range of choices.

OBnursemom

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 4:36 pm
Zoe XL2

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 4:26 pm
I highly recommend the Bumbleride Indie Twin. The best!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics