Home

Only Trump Can Say... (for entertainment purposes only)
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >>

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

allthingsblue

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 10:57 am
Squishy wrote:
Sorry I got it wrong, and she's actually a Trump supporter using an apagogical argument.

Welcome aboard, Jeanette.

She doesn't have to be a trump supporter.
Why can't we all be civil and just laugh at the things that are undeniably funny?

Squishy

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 10:59 am
Jeanette wrote:
If she meant it seriously then I meant it seriously.

If she meant it tongue in cheek then I meant it tongue in cheek.

It's a two-way street. Trump can be treated as a joke until there are real world consequences. Then the joke isn't funny anymore.
BH for his real world consequences. Here's to his judge appointments and lowing unemployment for our underclass Americans Cheers.

Hug I am so proud of you seeing the error of your ways.

Squishy

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 11:00 am
allthingsblue wrote:
She doesn't have to be a trump supporter.
Why can't we all be civil and just laugh at the things that are undeniably funny?

ITA this was a fun thread until the nastiness started.

Rubber Ducky

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 11:04 am
chanatron1000 wrote:
The United States has a tradition of presidential gaffes going way back. In fact, Joe Biden is working really hard to prove himself a worthy candidate by demonstrating his abilities before the election.

Now that's an interesting way to choose our candidates. Yes, Biden is funny (albeit unintentionally). Are any of the other Democrat candidates funny?

Saralle

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 11:16 am
Rubber Ducky wrote:
Now that's an interesting way to choose our candidates. Yes, Biden is funny (albeit unintentionally). Are any of the other Democrat candidates funny?

Yeah, I guess that is a way to choose candidates. I go more by looks... we're gonna have to see the guy/girl in the papers for a long time. That's why I vote for Tulsi Gabbard (no bashing please, I have no clue what she stands for)

(For all of you that take stuff too seriously, yes, that's a joke)
(Also, thanks for the OP of this thread. I laughed so hard... till it stopped being funny)

itsmeima

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 11:43 am
Saralle wrote:
Yeah, I guess that is a way to choose candidates. I go more by looks... we're gonna have to see the guy/girl in the papers for a long time. That's why I vote for Tulsi Gabbard (no bashing please, I have no clue what she stands for)

(For all of you that take stuff too seriously, yes, that's a joke)
(Also, thanks for the OP of this thread. I laughed so hard... till it stopped being funny)

I did say, for entertainment purposes only. Oh well!

Haha, if I'd go by looks, I wouldn't vote this election. (Myabe Beto O'Rourke)

sequoia

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 11:55 am
Hey, Pete is HOT!

So skinny and always in a tie.

AND he did History and Literature at Harvard and PPE at Oxford!

*sigh*

(Also the most pro-Israel of the Democrats, though that’s not saying much).

Saralle

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:07 pm
sequoia wrote:
Hey, Pete is HOT!

*sigh*

#1: His teeth Sad
#2: He's gay. And married.

tryinghard

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:13 pm
If the election is to be won on looks, it’s Tulsi. The woman is gorgeous. And fierce 😁

I loved this:

Oh no, really big political news, perhaps the biggest story in years! Part time Mayor of New York City, @BilldeBlasio, who was polling at a solid ZERO but had tremendous room for growth, has shocking dropped out of the Presidential race. NYC is devastated, he’s coming home!

AND this -

A sad day for the Democrats, Kirsten Gillibrand has dropped out of the Presidential Primary. I’m glad they never found out that she was the one I was really afraid of!

Whatever else you want to say about him, he is an excellent troll 😂

roses

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:15 pm
sequoia wrote:
Hey, Pete is HOT!

*sigh*

His intelligence is extremely attractive, as well as his appearance. He looks healthy, and vibrant.

Rubber Ducky

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:24 pm
For sure Tulsi Gabbard is good-looking. But I'm more of a radio person. Who has the nicest speaking voice?

itsmeima

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:28 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
For sure Tulsi Gabbard is good-looking. But I'm more of a radio person. Who has the nicest speaking voice?

Tulsi speaks quite eloquently!

itsmeima

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:30 pm
tryinghard wrote:
If the election is to be won on looks, it’s Tulsi. The woman is gorgeous. And fierce 😁

I loved this:

Oh no, really big political news, perhaps the biggest story in years! Part time Mayor of New York City, @BilldeBlasio, who was polling at a solid ZERO but had tremendous room for growth, has shocking dropped out of the Presidential race. NYC is devastated, he’s coming home!

AND this -

A sad day for the Democrats, Kirsten Gillibrand has dropped out of the Presidential Primary. I’m glad they never found out that she was the one I was really afraid of!

Whatever else you want to say about him, he is an excellent troll 😂

I couldn't agree more! Are you a New Yorker? Wink

iyar

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:43 pm
Fox wrote:
So funny that a three-year-old filly named "Covfefe" (after Trump's typo) has won 6 of her first 8 races, including a $1 million dollar race.

I don't recall Trump tweeting about it, but if he hasn't, I'm sure he will!

I'm sure he won't.
The man is incapable of apologizing, and completely incapable of admitting he made a mistake.
But at least he makes us laugh.

*Supporting a man because, if nothing else, he makes you laugh, whether he's your dh, your mechanic, your financial advisor, your ob or your president, may or may not be a good idea.

PinkFridge

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:47 pm
Fox wrote:
So funny that a three-year-old filly named "Covfefe" (after Trump's typo) has won 6 of her first 8 races, including a $1 million dollar race.

I don't recall Trump tweeting about it, but if he hasn't, I'm sure he will!

Did they change her name?

PinkFridge

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:48 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Here are some of Obama's biggest Gaffes - covered up by Fake News:

/

Don't misunderestimate the potential for even smart people to malaprop.
Maybe start a spinoff?

Fox

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 1:19 pm
Saralle wrote:
#1: His teeth Sad
#2: He's gay. And married.

I could go along with his rather checked record in South Bend. I don't care about his teeth. I don't even care that he's gay and married to a man. I have a lot of trouble with the fact that his spouse tweets on behalf of their dogs using pidjin English and baby talk. That's where I draw the line! Very Happy

Jeanette

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 1:31 pm
Since we're all in such a happy mood, I'm just wondering, are we still sticking with the line that Trump is just a brave corruption fighter? Or that he didn't understand what he was doing? Or that this was all Giuliani's doing? Or it was all a big joke? Help keep me up to speed.

Squishy

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 1:33 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Since we're all in such a happy mood, I'm just wondering, are we still sticking with the line that Trump is just a brave corruption fighter? Or that he didn't understand what he was doing? Or that this was all Giuliani's doing? Or it was all a big joke? Help keep me up to speed.

It was a perfect phone call.

SixOfWands

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 1:37 pm
“The Never Trumper Republicans, though on respirators with not many left, are in certain ways worse and more dangerous for our Country than the Do Nothing Democrats. Watch out for them, they are human scum!”

Trump, on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, "“Let me be sort of a neutral guy."

"We have the worst laws."

"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president."

"You people with this phony emoluments clause."
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 3 of 9 View latest: 24h 48h 72h