Home

What do you serve your husband
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Apricot

Post  Fri, Nov 08 2019, 12:02 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Am I reading this correctly? Did u actually say you have one job and u can't do that? Possibly u don't work and have everyone off to school all day. Perhaps u also have a woman come in to clean. But many of us leave for work earlier than our husbands, and have demanding jobs.

(Pretty sure it was intended sarcastically. I was thinking when I read it that she should have put a sarcasm warning on it. Nobody's "ONLY JOB" is to feed their husband.)

amother

Pewter

Post  Fri, Nov 08 2019, 12:21 pm
If I make pizza , he has pizza aswell. Why should he have something different?!
Besides I'm not the only one making dinner. He's neither a child not handicapped.

zaq

Post  Sat, Nov 09 2019, 10:02 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
If I make pizza , he has pizza aswell. Why should he have something different?!
Besides I'm not the only one making dinner. He's neither a child not handicapped.

Applause Questions like the OP’s make me Scratching Head. Unless a family member has a disorder requiring a special diet that would be intolerable or inappropriate for the others, why would a person make different meals for different people? Too much time on her hands?
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 Recent Topics

Page 4 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h