Home

Laundry room layout

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 8:36 pm
Im moving intoa new house need to decide if my laundry room can handle 1 washer dryer side by side, Or stackable or I can squeeze in 2 washers and 2 dryers, like 2 stackables side by side. I don’t need 2 washing machines on a daily basis but on Sunday after shabbos the huge mounds of laundry and on erev yt and post yt those laundry marathons will be tackled in double time. Is it worth giving up the space for that? Room is 12 by 7

amother

Dodgerblue

Post  Thu, Nov 07 2019, 8:39 pm
I would prefer to use the space for a counter for folding/ironing and a rod for hanging. There's no point in a double washing machine if you don't get to sorting/folding/packing away both loads immediately after they're done and at the same time.

amother

OP

Post  Sun, Nov 10 2019, 5:50 pm
I would still have space for a rod hanging and a counter for folding. It would just be tight, like if need the rod above the dirty laundry hampers in one side, and folding above storage cabinets on 2nd side, machines on 3rd side. 4th side of room has he door so I’d keep it empty, maybe just hang the ironing board and take out as needed
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h