Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Mild reaction again....now what?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 12:04 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What does that mean. Amish won suits.... you mean the religious mandate will not be imposed onto PA and that’s better option to move to? Pittsburgh or philly

It means that Amish has power in PA and their religion doesn't allow for vaccines, so there is hope.
Didn't do enough research on it.
Are you desperate to move? You might enjoy homeschool.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 12:08 am
Homeschool is a temporary solution. Adults vaccine mandates are next.

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 12:11 am
no doc.will be able to rationalize eczema as a medical exemption. try your luck. you homeschool anyhow so why bother?

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 12:15 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
How is Israel better. I heard they force vaccines there too and even administer them in schools by nurse. My husband grew up there. Is it that way there now too. What if child has allergy to vaccines?

No one is forced by any means. But better not to speak about this in a public forum
The anti choice lobbyists will try to change things. Banging head. They dont care about your children or their reactions. It's a sad state of affairs.

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 12:17 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
It means that Amish has power in PA and their religion doesn't allow for vaccines, so there is hope.

If federal law changes, this will be difficult.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 12:26 am

Most Mothers have to work so this is not an option.

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 12:28 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Most Mothers have to work so this is not an option.

If its important to you, you figure it out. I know working moms who are successfully homeschooling their kids for years.

There are also homeschool coops.

daagahminayin

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 12:50 am
My sympathies to you OP and your situation. I don’t have advice for you re: NY and medical exemptions,

Re: your child’s eczema, PM me if you want me to share a vaccine detox that I used for my child that may help.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 7:30 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Homeschool is a temporary solution. Adults vaccine mandates are next.

Yep. And 200 more vaccines in the pipelines.

Isn't it great when Pharmaceutical Industry rules the land?

amother
Red

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 7:50 am
You can't get a medical exemption for a severe reaction? So who is this mythical immunocompromised child that we all need herd immunity to protect?

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 7:53 am
amother [ Red ] wrote:
You can't get a medical exemption for a severe reaction? So who is this mythical immunocompromised child that we all need herd immunity to protect?

Only applies to kids on chemo who can't be vaccinated - you know one kid in a
million. How many kids attend school when they are on chemo?

How about unvaccinated cannot attend an ONLINE school!!!

Why???? Who are they going to infect ONLINE???

It's not about public safety. It's about COERCION!

notshanarishona

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 8:01 am
What about all infants? Pregnant mothers ?
Kids with Crohn's? Kids on Chemo take a while to rebuild immunity . They attend school far faster than their immune system is comparable to that of a healthy child.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 8:02 am
Who's not letting unvaccinated children attend school online? Isn't that how most homeschoolers supplement/arrange their schedules, curriculum?

amother
Green

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 8:05 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have a dilemma. My daughter had very very bad eczema after childhood vaccines as an infant. After my son who is older then her and suffered from same eczema had very life threatening allergy to a vaccine...I dropped all the vaccines. Now few years past I thought to start her slowly on vaccine schedule again. She received polio 6 weeks ago and since then slowly is breaking out in eczema It’s dry and scaly. Since stopping all vaccines her eczema cleared completely for many years without any intervention. And now returned after the shot. What’s now. Will she be considered medical exempt due to all past history. She is already kicked out of school because she is not up to date according to NYC.
No argument here. Take it someplace else. I want to know how to protect my child. Tell me how please.

I have one with eczema too. I would by far rather my child have eczema than my child contract SSPE due to measles, or spend 100 days hospitalized due to pertussis.

notshanarishona

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 8:05 am
amother [ Red ] wrote:

Sorry , exczema is not a severe reaction.
A near fatal reaction I think any doctor would give a exzemption for but not for siblings who have a minor reaction.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 8:06 am

Amish people don't all oppose vaccines and when health officials want to end outbreaks in Amish communities, they mass immunize the Amish. Just like some frum Jews can come up with some religious objections to vaccines, so can some Amish. What they mainly object to is being forced by the government to do anything. The problem is that although the majority of Amish attend their own parochial schools, some of them use school district busses, therefore exposing other children to communicable diseases.
The government used to look the other way at the Amish, just like they looked the other at frum Jews but when these populations grew, any problems that they had spilled out into the general society.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 8:13 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Only applies to kids on chemo who can't be vaccinated - you know one kid in a
million. How many kids attend school when they are on chemo?

How about unvaccinated cannot attend an ONLINE school!!!

Why???? Who are they going to infect ONLINE???

It's not about public safety. It's about COERCION!

I do agree with you that private schools should have the right to allow non vaccinated students. The reason for the coercion is that a few anti-vaxers carelessly exposed vulnerable people and some bad actors in the anti-vax camp trolled and threatened pro-vaxers on social media. There were people who vaccinated in secret due to anti-vax coercion. Now in Albany, they are bundling demands which could result in none of them being met.

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 8:24 am
You have my sincere sympathies. We are in a similar situation. Kids who have seizures after certain vaccines. Can’t get an exemption. Horrible position to be in. Wouldn’t wish this on anyone.

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 8:38 am
amother [ Green ] wrote:
I have one with eczema too. I would by far rather my child have eczema than my child contract SSPE due to measles, or spend 100 days hospitalized due to pertussis.

That is your choice and OP should be able to make her own as well. My son had eczema on 75% of his body. It was a horror. I cannot even describe. No sleep. Highly limited diet to control eczema. Secondary infections. But oh "it's just eczema".
OP does not know how bad the eczema will get if she continues the myriad of vaccines her child needs to catch up. She ALSO had a child with a near fatal reaction!
Her child is older anyway and would not be hospitalized for pertussis for 100 days even if she did contract it. SSPE statistics are still highly unknown in the unvax population. Most of the statistics are for children who received the MMR post measles.

tryinghard

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 8:42 am
southernbubby wrote:
I do agree with you that private schools should have the right to allow non vaccinated students.

The problem was that the religious exemption was originally intended to PERMIT private (and public) schools to allow non-vaccinated students... but it became something which FORCED schools to do so against their will. תפסת מרובה לא תפסת
Page 2 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics