Home

Inexpensive classy quality women’s watch
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Nov 14 2019, 11:31 pm
Any ideas online?
Looking for good quality but don’t want to spend much.
Thx
Back to top

amother




Magenta
 

Post  Thu, Nov 14 2019, 11:52 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Any ideas online?
Looking for good quality but don’t want to spend much.
Thx


How much do you wanna spend? Check the sturling watches. They’re usually pretty expensive looking but very cheap. U can find them on amazon
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Nov 14 2019, 11:59 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
How much do you wanna spend? Check the sturling watches. They’re usually pretty expensive looking but very cheap. U can find them on amazon

Stuhrling watches really are very classy. However, I would not call them quality or inexpensive. They're a frum company, btw.

What do you call cheap? You can buy a stylish Fossil watch for about $60-70 on sale.
Back to top

amother




Gray
 

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 1:33 am
I have a Tommy watch I love that was around 300 shekels.
It's super classy and it's also considered a brand name where I live so people don't think it's a plain or cheap watch.
Back to top

queene




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 2:18 am
Michaels Kors watches from macys or amazon..list price $250 and you can get it bet $100 and $150
I have one for years and love it.
Back to top

amother




Lime
 

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 2:49 am
Check out wish.com, beautiful good quality watches for pennies.
Back to top

LovesHashem




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 2:55 am
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Check out wish.com, beautiful good quality watches for pennies.


Those are from china.
Back to top

amother




Cerulean
 

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 5:30 am
I've been wearing Skagen watches for years:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=ska.....i_6_5
Back to top

amother




Powderblue
 

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 9:50 am
Another vote for Skagen. There's one in particular that I like, and it's usually on sale this time of year for under $60. I get lots of compliments on it.
Back to top

watergirl




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 9:55 am
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
How much do you wanna spend? Check the sturling watches. They’re usually pretty expensive looking but very cheap. U can find them on amazon

Be careful when you buy a watch on Amazon. I bought a seiko, it was no good. Amazon refunded me, but I’m sure it was a second. I also bought a stuhrling on Amazon and it died less than a year later. Not the battery, the actual watch. Amazon sent a new one, that also died. I will never buy a watch from Amazon again.
Back to top

amother




Sienna
 

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 10:02 am
Uniquely Yours
1310 48th street
Brooklyn
nice watches for about $200.00
No, not inexpensive...
Back to top

amother




Olive
 

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 10:51 am
Marshalls/tjmaxx have Michael kors, fossil, kate spade, bulova, and other brand names for around $100
Back to top

Debbig




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 11:02 am
Olivia Burton. Nordstrom carries them. They are beautiful watches at a great price point.

Last edited by Debbig on Fri, Nov 15 2019, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 11:32 am
watergirl wrote:
Be careful when you buy a watch on Amazon. I bought a seiko, it was no good. Amazon refunded me, but I’m sure it was a second. I also bought a stuhrling on Amazon and it died less than a year later. Not the battery, the actual watch. Amazon sent a new one, that also died. I will never buy a watch from Amazon again.

Stuhrling watches break.
Back to top

amother




Bisque
 

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 12:31 pm
Swatch
Back to top

amother




Lawngreen
 

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 4:06 pm
Check out jomashop.com
Have amazing prices!! Wait till black Friday for even better deals. Usually better priced than Macy's and other department stores
Back to top

SacN




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Nov 16 2019, 3:51 pm
Quote:
Those are from china.


Ahem. Where do you think the name brand ones are made?

*no, obviously I don't think wish is the same quality as brand name. But really. Everything is made in China (even if it's designed and assembled in Italy or Switzerland or something). Possibly India or Pakistan. Maybe Nepal. Or Vietnam.
Back to top

just me!!




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Nov 16 2019, 5:13 pm
I love swatch.
they get betw 80-200 dollars.....
I know plenty of ppl that got really nice watches on aliexpress for a few dollars and not cheap looking at all!
Back to top

amother




Floralwhite
 

Post  Sat, Nov 16 2019, 5:18 pm
Another vote for Skagen.
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Nov 16 2019, 7:21 pm
SacN wrote:
Quote:
Those are from china.


Ahem. Where do you think the name brand ones are made?

*no, obviously I don't think wish is the same quality as brand name. But really. Everything is made in China (even if it's designed and assembled in Italy or Switzerland or something). Possibly India or Pakistan. Maybe Nepal. Or Vietnam.

Perhaps. But the quality control isn't the same. I trust brand name companies to stand behind their products.
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty

Related Topics Replies Last Post
inexpensive boys clothes- Lakewood asap
by amother
5 Yesterday at 1:21 pm View last post
Anyone watch Emergence?
by amother
8 Thu, Jan 23 2020, 12:18 pm View last post
Since there's all the anyone watch threads: man with a plan?
by amother
5 Thu, Jan 23 2020, 9:59 am View last post
Great smelling women's shampoo/conditioner
by rgh
5 Tue, Jan 21 2020, 9:52 pm View last post
Do most yeshivish women continue to conceive after age 35?
by amother
49 Mon, Jan 20 2020, 2:02 pm View last post

Jump to: