Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Which hotel in Yerushalayim has the best breakfast?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 16 2019, 9:45 pm
We plan to stay at the Kings, but we want to splurge for a really nice breakfast with really good food and tons of choices at one of the fancier hotels. I would appreciate any recommendations!

DrMom

Post Sat, Nov 16 2019, 9:58 pm
The King David offers an outstanding breakfast.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sat, Nov 16 2019, 10:47 pm
Leonardo plaza hotel

amother
Linen

Post Sat, Nov 16 2019, 11:16 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
Leonardo plaza hotel

Stayed there last year and while there were lots of choices, the food was not tasty.

Batsheva1

Post Sat, Nov 16 2019, 11:45 pm
I think the Kings has the best breakfast! No need to go elsewhere and spend extra. They have everything you could want and it's delicious!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 16 2019, 11:55 pm
Batsheva1 wrote:
I think the Kings has the best breakfast! No need to go elsewhere and spend extra. They have everything you could want and it's delicious!

Really? That's great! Thank you! Just to double cbeck- my son said when he was in Israel (about 5 years ago) he said he ate breakfast in a hotel where they even offered pizza, and he was excited to do it again, were there options like that? Do you remember?

essie14

Post Sat, Nov 16 2019, 11:58 pm
Cafe rimon has a Friday breakfast buffet which is fabulous and won't be as expensive as going to other hotel for breakfast.
Leonardo plaza doesn't come close to the Waldorf or the Orient.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 12:01 am
essie14 wrote:
Cafe rimon has a Friday breakfast buffet which is fabulous and won't be as expensive as going to other hotel for breakfast.
Leonardo plaza doesn't come close to the Waldorf or the Orient.

Thanks, we really want to go to a hotel breakfast. Do you have any information about breakfast at the Waldorf or Orient? What is the Orient?

gittylove

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 12:02 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Really? That's great! Thank you! Just to double cbeck- my son said when he was in Israel (about 5 years ago) he said he ate breakfast in a hotel where they even offered pizza, and he was excited to do it again, were there options like that? Do you remember?

Leonardo plaza has pizza a breakfast

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 12:08 am
gittylove wrote:
Leonardo plaza has pizza a breakfast

Thank you! Did you eat breakfast there? One of the posters said the food wasn't that good, so I'm wondering about that.

essie14

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 12:36 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks, we really want to go to a hotel breakfast. Do you have any information about breakfast at the Waldorf or Orient? What is the Orient?

You can call any hotel and ask about coming for breakfast. Breakfast is generally served from 7-10 am in most hotels but you should confirm. Google the phone numbers.

gittylove

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 12:54 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you! Did you eat breakfast there? One of the posters said the food wasn't that good, so I'm wondering about that.

The hotel is not great. Rooms I didnt love.
I found breakfast to be very nice.
Waldorf is definitely nicer I stayed there too.

heidi

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 2:21 am
Orient, near the new train station is hands down the best hotel breakfast in Jerusalem. More choices and better tasting than the Waldorf.

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 4:01 am
The Orient is known to have the best best breakfast in Israel .
They do foods from around the world plus regular breakfast food . Even the coffee is unbelievable .

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 5:43 am
Another vote for the orient!! Sooo many options (yes pizza too) and everything is really delicious.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 5:47 am
Ramada renaissance

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 6:06 am
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
The Orient is known to have the best best breakfast in Israel .
They do foods from around the world plus regular breakfast food . Even the coffee is unbelievable .

It's just regular rabbanut yerushayim, even if you are not so particular many do not eat this hechsher

chagru

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 6:16 am
Waldorf has by far the nicest, everything you can want, including champagne. Plaza serves fresh pizza

Ruchel

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 6:34 am
My uncle appreciated at the (new "lifestyle") Ibis. I didn't because it was all salty (almost)
But apparently it's great

Café Rimpn is great for food. Service and noise is abysmal

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 6:57 am
chagru wrote:
Waldorf has by far the nicest, everything you can want, including champagne. Plaza serves fresh pizza

Waldorf has a great breakfast and sit down waiter service who bring you anything you want. No waiting in line for your omelette
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics