Home

Email from lucille roberts that membership is going up $10?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Nov 17 2019, 12:11 am
Anyone else get an email from town sports international, which supposedly is the company that runs lucille roberts that starting dec 1st, their membership is going up $10 a month?

I asked some friends and none of them knew what I was talking about...could be they didn't recognize the email as it it didn't say straight out that it was from lucille roberts......just wondering if anyone here get the email as well?
Back to top

amother




Mustard
 

Post  Sun, Nov 17 2019, 12:14 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Anyone else get an email from town sports international, which supposedly is the company that runs lucille roberts that starting dec 1st, their membership is going up $10 a month?

I asked some friends and none of them knew what I was talking about...could be they didn't recognize the email as it it didn't say straight out that it was from lucille roberts......just wondering if anyone here get the email as well?


I didn't.
Back to top

amother




cornflower
 

Post  Sun, Nov 17 2019, 7:52 am
Membership is only $10 a month?
Does this include the exercise classes?
Are there additional sign-up fees or hidden fees?
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Nov 17 2019, 7:59 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Membership is only $10 a month?
Does this include the exercise classes?
Are there additional sign-up fees or hidden fees?

No! Op did not say that! She said that it's increasing by an additional $10.
Back to top

amother




cornflower
 

Post  Sun, Nov 17 2019, 9:19 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
No! Op did not say that! She said that it's increasing by an additional $10.


I see.

How much is a monthly membership?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Nov 18 2019, 4:13 pm
I signed up on a special, and it was $19.99 a month, but now my membership is going up to $29.99 a month.

No one else got the email??
Back to top

amother




Mustard
 

Post  Mon, Nov 18 2019, 4:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I signed up on a special, and it was $19.99 a month, but now my membership is going up to $29.99 a month.

No one else got the email??


It's probably because you had the special.

My membership is $39.99 a month. If they raised it $10/month, I'd cancel.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Nov 18 2019, 6:42 pm
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
It's probably because you had the special.

My membership is $39.99 a month. If they raised it $10/month, I'd cancel.


Do you also pay an annual fee?
Back to top

amother




Mustard
 

Post  Mon, Nov 18 2019, 8:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you also pay an annual fee?


I don't think so.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Email for a 10 year old
by amother
9 Wed, Dec 11 2019, 1:11 pm View last post
Family membership
by sweet
9 Wed, Dec 11 2019, 12:12 pm View last post
Anyone has email for R Menachem Nissel
by amother
1 Mon, Nov 25 2019, 8:24 pm View last post
Tactful ladies: Help wording an email please!
by DVOM
31 Mon, Aug 19 2019, 12:06 am View last post
Ami summer fiction email address?
by amother
1 Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:40 pm View last post

Jump to: