Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Trim you hcg homeopathic spray
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 12:32 pm
Anybody have any updated info on this? There were threads and links posted several years ago and I was looking for a current link and updated info.

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 12:57 pm
Please don't use it. Everyone I know became totally crazy while on this diet. They all where nervous and short tempered. I was actually scared to walk into the house when a relative of my was on this diet. I knew by his mood exactly when he started again.
Someone else I know ended up taking antidepressants after stopping this diet.
I heard the same from other people

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 1:12 pm
Don't take it!!!!!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 1:25 pm
From the trim you brand or hcg diets in general? There are so many kinds out there. And this one doesn't have any hormones in it. Its homeopathic. Is there something in it that would cause psychiatric problems. Again, please reply only if you have info on the "trim you" spray

sweetdimples

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 1:26 pm
Following... I would love to start as well

miami85

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 1:36 pm
I beg to differ. I've done the diet several times and I find that its THE ONLY thing that works for me. Yes, some people can get a little bit moody on it if they are not coping well with the restricted caloric intake, but there are things you can do to help with that. I *personally* have had a hard time maintaining the weight--but that's because I keep getting pregnant (on purpose). But I love the results on the diet. There is NO easy way to lose weight, but this for me is the easiest way to get results in a short time that I don't get any other way--and I've tried. No, I don't sell it, but I've "sold" other people on the diet with my results and the results that they've seen on themselves. I have not gained financially in anyway.

sweetdimples

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:01 pm
Thank you miami85. Do you by any chance have a link where I could purchase the trim you spray?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:05 pm
Thanks Miami85! Im assuming you're giving a first hand account on the trim you spray specifically. Anybody else has personal experience? Is the trim you spray still around? The old links are not working.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:08 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
Please don't use it. Everyone I know became totally crazy while on this diet. They all where nervous and short tempered. I was actually scared to walk into the house when a relative of my was on this diet. I knew by his mood exactly when he started again.
Someone else I know ended up taking antidepressants after stopping this diet.
I heard the same from other people

You know of several people that went on antidepressants as a direct cause of the trim you homeopathic spray? I'm not doubting you just trying to educate myself from all angles

amother
Green

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:10 pm
So I’m relaxing with a cup of coffee and reading this on my iPhone ...
Suddenly my phone beeps with a new message
“get a fat-burning miracle cure absolutely FREE! Write: YES”

Who is monitoring what I’m doing on the web???

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:28 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
So I’m relaxing with a cup of coffee and reading this on my iPhone ...
Suddenly my phone beeps with a new message
“get a fat-burning miracle cure absolutely FREE! Write: YES”

Who is monitoring what I’m doing on the web???

Lol! That's the way it goes. Happened to me too! Hence my current obsession (research)

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:29 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You know of several people that went on antidepressants as a direct cause of the trim you homeopathic spray? I'm not doubting you just trying to educate myself from all angles
I know of several people that became monsters while I'm the diet (and afterwards it still had affects on them) and I know of one person that went on antidepressants afterwards

miami85

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks Miami85! Im assuming you're giving a first hand account on the trim you spray specifically. Anybody else has personal experience? Is the trim you spray still around? The old links are not working.

I think you can buy it on Amazon. I know someone doing the diet right now.

(It's out of stock on Amazon right now, but their website seems active)

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:41 pm
Miami85, is the full 43 days an absolute must. I have done in the past a diff hcg proprietary blend that was drops (discontinued) and it was a 21 day regimen

miami85

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Miami85, is the full 43 days an absolute must. I have done in the past a diff hcg proprietary blend that was drops (discontinued) and it was a 21 day regimen

Its the same--minimum 21, or maximum 43 (on the website it says 50 day or until empty bottle which I guess works) I personally figure that its better to do as many as you can to get the full benefit b/c you can only do it once every 3 months, when faced with a situation where I could've either cheated and stalled, but still continued up to 50 days it was better than cheating on phase 3. I think I was justified in that decision.

I've done 3 rounds total to date. I did 2 back-to-back and then got pregnant, then did another one when I stopped nursing, and then got pregnant after that phase 3 again. Was much happier being pregnant NOT starting from my "heavy weight"

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 3:18 pm
Thanks!

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 3:24 pm
I did the trimyou spray. I did not need anti depressants or go crazy or become moody.
It worked for me.
I'm thinking of starting it again as I've gained back a lot since my pregnancy.
I don't have current links, would probably need to search my emails.

miami85

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 3:34 pm
Also, I've gotten my husband to do the diet with me twice (he hates it, but it does work for him, but he also refuses to give up coffee which might be affecting how the spray works) and I've had a friend and another family member do it, my family member said that it "affects her mood" but not to the point of needing antidepressants, and its more of a "hangry" or "fast-day" lack of patience type of mood.

amother
Red

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 3:38 pm
I think some posters here are confusing it with the real HCG diet which means injecting yourself with hormones.

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 10:02 am
Just got an email from them that they're having 25 percent off sale, so I have the link for you OP. Coupon code is BF25.
(Not making commission or anything like that lol, just trying to help.)

https://trimyouspray.com/order.....8f2e0
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise