Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Gan Yisroel girls

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 23 2019, 6:15 pm
Gan Yisroel is no longer allowing any p3 seit or any sort of help. Anyone with children in Gan Yisroel that need help what r u doing ?

Stars

Post Sat, Nov 23 2019, 6:26 pm
What?? Why? Don't they have a whole inclusion program? What's happening with that?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 23 2019, 6:35 pm
They have a separate program for special needs kids I don’t know what up with that. I’m referring to regular main stream kids till know they had p3 and Seit’s like most schools However one week into school year rabbi Ginsburg kicked them all out they don’t allow any help whatsoever in the school. My daughter really needs the help and is really being messed over

amother
Narcissus

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 12:04 pm
Does anyone know if this is still true? I want to apply there but my child will definitely need some extra help

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 2:40 pm
There r three programs one is main stream They now do let help. Seit and or Para in mainstream class. Or they have a special Ed department with regular kids that struggle greatly academically or shoshanas Yisroel witch is for downs

BS"D!!!

Post Wed, May 03 2023, 2:35 pm
What types of families send here? All similar or from various types of communities? Where are they located?

BS"D!!!

Post Wed, May 03 2023, 2:36 pm
Can someone also send me their contact information?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children