Home

Has the Democrat party gone mad?
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Nov 27 2019, 5:45 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Again, I've said that if playground bully names were used to refer to Trump, it would be wrong. No double standard

What do you mean, “IF...names were used to refer to Trump, it ‘would be’ wrong?” You know quite well they have, repeatedly, yet you continue to ignore it. That is the epitome of a double standard.

Why don’t you look up all those posts against the president, the same way you’ve been looking up and reposting all those against Schiff?

imasinger

Post  Wed, Nov 27 2019, 5:45 pm
Squishy, we cross posted. I appreciate your concern, and just ask that you please understand what I said just above you.

small bean

Post  Wed, Nov 27 2019, 5:48 pm
I can't believe I had a post removed. I'm clearly obnoxious because I dont even understand how it was wrong.

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Nov 27 2019, 5:48 pm
Squishy wrote:
Trump is not scoring cheap political points at their expense. He's scoring political points at the expense of a fruad who assumed the identity she was not entitled to. When you have the woke brigade cancelling restaurants that culturally appropriate, why does she get a hard pass from the left on her identity theft?

For that matter, why does she get a hard pass for her lil' Sambos.

Trump by an executive order he signed yesterday hopefully scored meaningful political points:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/t.....cans/

Trump instead of collecting lil' sambos yanked 350,000 black folks from poverty by lifting up the economy. A rising tide lifts all boats.

Indeed, but as I’ve said all along, dems would be unable to give Trump any due credit even if he cured cancer. On that note, I’d ask liberals here an honest question. Has Trump accomplished ANYTHING during his presidency that you can admit was good, either for our country, for any specific group of people, for Israel....anything?

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Nov 27 2019, 5:50 pm
small bean wrote:
I can't believe I had a post removed. I'm clearly obnoxious because I dont even understand how it was wrong.

Smile Don’t feel bad. The word “clown” has now become an expletive here.

Yael

Post  Wed, Nov 27 2019, 5:54 pm
This thread is done.
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Recent Topics

Page 10 of 10 View latest: 24h 48h 72h