Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Aderes highschool Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 25 2019, 12:29 am
Can anyone tell me about this school? What type of girls go there? Level of learning? How hard is it to get in? What elementary schools do the girls come from?
Thanks

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Nov 25 2019, 2:50 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Can anyone tell me about this school? What type of girls go there? Level of learning? How hard is it to get in? What elementary schools do the girls come from?
Thanks

Mostly yeshivish girls, although one class has a couple of girls bringing in influences that the school is not happy with, and rightfully so. High level of learning. It's new, so not that hard to get into, although they will likely be more careful this year because of the aforementioned reason. I was surprised at some of the girls they accepted. From almost all mainstream elementary schools, except a couple but I'm not posting the reason here.

rikki 1

Post Mon, Nov 25 2019, 7:22 am
Yes, it has a very good name. My daughter is in 8th grade now and only wants to go there.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 25 2019, 2:02 pm
Thank you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children