Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Baby Sleeping all night in my bed

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 26 2019, 9:06 pm
Subject says it all! My 14 months old boy was sleeping thru the night in his crib ever since! The last month he wouldnt go to sleep in his crib like he used to. And only falls asleep in my bed when I lay next to him. And theres no way I can put him into his crib without him waking and crying that he wants to go back into my bed. When I do succeed he wakes up a few hours later and screeches until I take him out.
Anyb had this issue? And how was it solved?

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Nov 26 2019, 11:45 pm
We stopped cosleeping at that age. We had the same issue that our baby doesn't want to sleep in a crib. We got the crib mattress and put it on the floor. We put her to sleep on the mattress and she stayed there. Its months later and I want to try and transfer to the crib so we'll see how that goes

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 12:04 am
Story of our lives ... with a 3 and 5 year old.... they fall asleep in our beds (sometimes... sometimes in their own when we sit next to them) . We then transfer them to their own beds but somehow they always manage to crawl back in to our bed.
Lately my 3 year old continued to sleep in her bed till the morning
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics