Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Nutritionist for nursing mom

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 29 2019, 11:29 am
I’m looking for a nutritionist in Brooklyn (don’t care where I’ll drive anywhere if theyre good). I’m nursing. Baby 6 weeks old. Have around 65lb to lose. I would like to nurse till baby around 9/10 months. Don’t want anyone that will sell me supplements/garbage. I’m desperate

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Nov 29 2019, 12:49 pm
A good nutritionist will recommend supplements as needed if not enough is being taken in by food. Let's say probiotics with certain strains, that's a good supplement. If they are selling you their own brand is stay far away but some work with certain suppliers that are very well sourced. That being said, good luck finding someone. I don't have one in Brooklyn to recommend so can't help there.

amother
Seafoam

Post Fri, Nov 29 2019, 1:29 pm
I know ppl who have lost weight very nicely while nursing with Chavy benedik. She works with everyone over the phone. If you think that would work for you I can get her #.

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 4:35 pm
Can I have her number please?
Were you happy with her?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise