Home

Tanya’s diet

 
Post new topic       Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


taby




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:10 pm
Anyone here is on Tanya’s diet. I hear amazing things about it just wondering about your experience and financially how much it costs? Also I find hard the weighing do you need to weigh all your food?
Thanks
Back to top

amother




Blue
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:11 pm
If I'm not much mistaken, this topic was banned on Imamother after Yael got a cease and desist letter from her lawyer.
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:11 pm
This topic is banned.
Back to top

taby




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:12 pm
Oh my ok thanks for feeling me
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:13 pm
taby wrote:
Oh my ok thanks for feeling me

I assume you are using a smartphone or tablet. Otherwise, that is a strange sentence.
Back to top

amother




White
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:14 pm
[feedback removed. All feedback about Tanya’s program is banned because she sent us a cease and desist letter from her lawyer insisting that we remove all negative feedback.
In order to avoid being misleading all feedback including positive is hereby banned -Yael]
Back to top

amother




Blue
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:15 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
I assume you are using a smartphone or tablet. Otherwise, that is a strange sentence.


obviously she wrote telling and it was autocorrected
Back to top

taby




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:15 pm
Yeah using a smartphone I meant to write ‘telling’
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:24 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
obviously she wrote telling and it was autocorrected

As smartphones and tablets do.
Back to top

mrsjay




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:34 pm
[feedback removed. All feedback about Tanya’s program is banned because she sent us a cease and desist letter from her lawyer insisting that we remove all negative feedback.
In order to avoid being misleading all feedback including positive is hereby banned -Yael]
Back to top

LovesHashem




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:37 pm
How do ya'll know when a topic like this is banned?
Is there like a secret list?
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:41 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
How do ya'll know when a topic like this is banned?
Is there like a secret list?

We remember this fiasco.
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....38384
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:42 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
How do ya'll know when a topic like this is banned?
Is there like a secret list?


There is a topic. Pinned to the top of this board that bans Tanya from being talked about.

As for other topics, I believe it's in the rules section.
Back to top

amother




White
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 7:46 pm
Sorry I had no idea
Back to top

amother




Emerald
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 8:07 pm
taby wrote:
Anyone here is on Tanya’s diet. I hear amazing things about it just wondering about your experience and financially how much it costs? Also I find hard the weighing do you need to weigh all your food?
Thanks


.... But yeah this topic is banned.
Back to top

amother




Amber
 

Post  Sun, Dec 01 2019, 8:19 pm
...

She has many spies on here who attack anyone plus yael when you say something negative about her plan.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic       Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise

Related Topics Replies Last Post
My son asked for help losing weight. Recommendation of diet.
by amother
10 Yesterday at 8:38 am View last post
Noom diet
by amother
8 Mon, Jul 06 2020, 11:04 pm View last post
Ketogenic diet
by amother
15 Mon, Jul 06 2020, 10:57 pm View last post
Getting Toddler to Cooperate With Sensory Diet
by amother
40 Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:44 pm View last post
S/o diet changes for 10 year old
by amother
4 Fri, Jul 03 2020, 2:04 pm View last post

Jump to: