Home

Split from moderation thread to discuss Trump
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next  Last >>

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

SixOfWands

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 7:34 pm
Cheiny wrote:
We’ve heard all this from you repeatedly, we get it. You were asked if you could come up with anything positive he might’ve accomplished...
and by the way, his “incoherent policies,” have managed to bring us a record breaking economy, lowest unemployment, tax cuts, jobs, best relations with Israel ever.... Amazing what incoherence can accomplish!

Again, are you a moderator here?

You've begged for a lack of moderation, but you personally attack anyone who disagrees with you, and try to bully and intimidate them into not posting.

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 7:37 pm
itsmeima wrote:
p****. b.s.. ***.

Totally normal words in the media before Trump came along!

Weren’t you the one decrying his language and wanting to shield your kids from it? You should start by avoiding using same.

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 7:45 pm
itsmeima wrote:
Yuck!

Can we at least agree that it's a problem?

Welcome to the real world. I can think of things that are way, way worse.

SixOfWands

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 7:49 pm
Cheiny wrote:
That’s your opinion, very short sighted, and thankfully not shared by most.

Donny's average approval rating at this point in his presidency is the lowest of any president in the polling era. He is the only president through 1,048 days whose disapproval rating has topped 50% (with Obama the next-worst at 49.7% and no one else above 42%).

His approval rating now is at 41.6%, and disapproval at 53.5%

Majority means over 50%. Most people don't support Donny.

JoyInTheMorning

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 7:50 pm
What are conservatives reading / watching that has exposed them to worse language than what Trump has used? I though I wasn’t sheltered compared to the right-wing women here. I’ve read James Joyce and DH Lawrence, which were once banned in the US. But they are clean as the driven snow compared to what comes out of Trump’s mouth.

SixOfWands

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 7:54 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Weren’t you the one decrying his language and wanting to shield your kids from it? You should start by avoiding using same.

You mean we should avoid quoting Donny?

Why would we ever want to do that? He's the best thing that ever happened to Jews. His words should be inscribed above the aron.

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 7:54 pm
Fox wrote:
Yet the numbers tell a completely different story:
Spectator

University of Pennsylvania sociologists who measured racial prejudice since 2008 have found that it dipped in significant levels among both Democrats and Republicans in the last 3 years.

It seems that the "Trump emboldens racists" trope is so common that it has become embedded and accepted as truth.

A lie repeated often enough eventually gets believed as fact...just like the one about how those horrible Israeli occupiers stole the land of Israel from the so called Palestinians.

roses

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 7:56 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Once again, sad that you can’t acknowledge one good thing he’s done.

Once again- I think the things he does is wonderful because of the comic appeal and the excellent comedy sketches made from all the material he provides. I think it's very good that he has earned himself laughingstock status, because laughter is very healthy.

So he does very good things that benefit us from an entertainment aspect daily.

Apparently NATO world leaders are also enjoying the jokes very much, so we can say that he has been beneficial in the comedy arena internationally as well

SixOfWands

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 8:00 pm
Cheiny wrote:
A lie repeated often enough eventually gets believed as fact...just like the one about how those horrible Israeli occupiers stole the land of Israel from the so called Palestinians.

Do you deny that anti-Semitic acts have increased in the US since Donny took office?

Just today, rocks were thrown at a bus full of girls.

The study related to professed bias -- people were interviewed.

Nice to say you're not racist. But that hasn't stopped the increasingly frequent attacks.

cbsp

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 8:00 pm
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
What are conservatives reading / watching that has exposed them to worse language than what Trump has used? I though I wasn’t sheltered compared to the right-wing women here. I’ve read James Joyce and DH Lawrence, which were once banned in the US. But they are clean as the driven snow compared to what comes out of Trump’s mouth.

Dunno, I got edumacated about BJs in the 90's due to actual Presidential shenanigans (as opposed to private locker room talk but no actual victim that we know of). A cigar is no longer just a cigar nor are stains on blue dresses.

cbsp

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 8:02 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Do you deny that anti-Semitic acts have increased in the US since Donny took office?

Nice to say you're not racist. But that hasn't stopped the increasingly frequent attacks.

And the attacks in Boro Park and Crown heights are on the rise as well. Must be all those MAGA people in crown heights. Oh, wait....

#BestBubby

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 8:05 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Again, are you a moderator here?

You've begged for a lack of moderation, but you personally attack anyone who disagrees with you, and try to bully and intimidate them into not posting.

That is NOT an attack. That is a legitimate rebuttal.

This is why we need NO Moderation. Some people think if someone offers evidence that they are wrong that is "an attack"

As one snowflake famously said "don't violate me with your different opinions".

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 8:08 pm
Jeanette wrote:
I think we're seeing a pattern of minimizing assault by comparing it to a worse offense. He kissed you? Be happy he didn't punch you. He punched you? Be happy he didn't kill you. The purpose seems to be to paint the woman as hysterical and overreacting. What's bad is not a man forcing himself on a woman but a woman causing discomfort or embarrassment to a man. Hence tears for Kavanaugh and his family, anger and contempt for Christine Blasey Ford and his other accusers. Boys will be boys and how dare women derail the careers of powerful men.

Wow, you choose to ignore facts and then cite fabricated ones to fit your agenda. The contempt for Blasey-Ford was due solely to the many exposed lies she told and the failure of her witnesses to corroborate those lies.

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 8:11 pm
wiki wrote:

And I think everyone who voted for Hillary did so holding their noses about her treatment of Bill's accusers. (

Don’t be too sure about that. I’ll guarantee you that if you questioned the liberal side here, they’ll tell you Trump is way worse than Hilary AND her husband Billy, and they hardly held their noses while voting for her.

PinkFridge

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 8:14 pm
roses wrote:
Yes.
I had quite a bit of my own confusion about the level of understanding here of s-xual crimes. I had made the erroneous assumption that it was universally understood that groping a random woman without consent was understood to be a crime. It took me a while to catch on that we cannot take this understanding for granted.

At the very least, it's strongly frowned upon. Otherwise Al Franken would probably be running for president.

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 8:15 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Let's stop the lies about Clinton defending a rapist.

She defended her rapist husband against every charge and even said her (fake) “support” of the #metoo movement did not extend to liars making accusations (against said rapist husband).

Mommyg8

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 8:16 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

Do you deny that anti-Semitic attacks have increased all across the world and in many other countries? Do you deny that anti-Semitism also increased under Obama?

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 8:20 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Well, since she didn't get him off, he actually served time, you're clearly wrong.

Have you listened to the tape? Yes, she laughs. She believed him to be guilty, but he passed a polygraph, while the victim failed one. She said that she would never trust polygraph exams, then laughed. Another time, she laughed in recounting the fact that the prosecutor wanted her to leave the room while the judge was asking the defendant questions about his plea, because the subject matter was not appropriate for a woman. She pointed out that she was his attorney, and needed to be there.

As the reporter said, “As far as her laughing, God knows she was not laughing over the notion that this rapist was going to go free. I challenge any fair-minded reader of that transcript to make a case that Hillary Rodham was a coldblooded lawyer who was laughing over the plight of the 12-year-old rape victim."

I honestly can’t believe you’re defending any part of what she did! No part of that horrible miscarriage of justice was laugh worthy!

marina

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 8:20 pm
You have no idea what an unmoderated politics forum would look like, lol. But okay. I’m down.

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Dec 04 2019, 8:22 pm
simcha2 wrote:
I agree with your first sentence.

So every time someone posts "but Hillary" or "Clinton did it too" I think I'll quote it.

You can start with the post directly before yours.
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 11 of 12 View latest: 24h 48h 72h