Home

Has anyone attended Elevation Mastery Program?
Previous  1, 2

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Wheat

Post  Tue, Dec 03 2019, 11:42 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Rabbi Doniel Katz's highly popular program promises to teach you how to (in a nutshell): "ELEVATE YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS AND LIVE A SUPERNATURAL LIFE". I have always struggled with frustration with the cycle of inspiration - I feel like I put so much cheshek and ratzon into trying to attain and maintain an elevated consciousness, but in our classic frum education, we were given no tools to do so. This course sounds really exciting for me, but at the same time I am skeptical of someone promising to offer "secrets" (though they are all 100% sourced) into a way of life that 99% of people in our generation have not been taught. I'm also having a hard time finding official haskamos for this course.
Has anyone taken it and can share their impressions of the authenticity and whether it truly had a real effect on their life?

I watched a preview. Its more in the realm of energy and kabbalah than actual spirituality per se. Some things remind me of breslov/chasidus. Not saying there is anything wrong with it, but it's not about davening and tehillim all day. Look on the website.

amother

Seashell

Post  Tue, Dec 03 2019, 11:48 pm
X
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h