Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Homeschooling
Please help me with required documentation

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 9:54 am
As to my understanding in NY I need to send in yearly letter of intent and IHIP learning plan per child to board of ed. How about quarterly report. What form do I fill out. Is it like letter I write my self stating what? Please help me navigate this. First time doing it myself.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 3:23 pm
Yes, all of that. First you need to send a letter of intent. Call the office. They have good details on their website. I emailed and got a response within a couple of days. https://www.schools.nyc.gov/en.....oling

ETA: Using a program like K-12 international makes getting the plan approved much easier. You can supplement kodesh.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 4:06 pm
Thankyou so much for responding
I tried calling office no one picks up phone. What number do you call. I tried register k12 but it said they are not available for NY kids. Or is it k12 international. I didn’t try that one. Link would be greatly appreciated.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 8:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thankyou so much for responding
I tried calling office no one picks up phone. What number do you call. I tried register k12 but it said they are not available for NY kids. Or is it k12 international. I didn’t try that one. Link would be greatly appreciated.

I emailed BOE and the site link is in my prior message. K-12 International is the option. There are a few others. Regular K-12 is for states that don’t make families pay tuition. NYS doesn’t subsidize.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Homeschooling