Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ATTENTION PEOPLE FROM PASSAIC/TEANECK:PLEASE ADVISE

Gold3

Post Thu, Dec 05 2019, 12:13 pm
Hi! I would like to advertise my business in the Passaic and Teaneck area, but I have no idea about any Jewish weekly magazines/circulars etc. in which I can advertise. If anyone knows what a good option would be for me, it would be a MAJOR help. Thank you.

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Dec 05 2019, 1:59 pm
I live in Teaneck. The most widely read publication is the Bergen County Jewish Link so that would be my first suggestion. I have no idea what kind of audience you're trying to reach but there is a facebook group called Teaneck/Bergenfield Jewish Moms where you need permission to post an ad I think but that's where a lot of people get their info. Finally, there's an email group called TeaneckShuls where people send email blasts and a lot of the community receives them. I'm not sure what the guidelines are for posting ads there but it's worth looking into.

saw50st8

Post Thu, Dec 05 2019, 2:23 pm
I'm the moderator of Teaneck/Bergenfield Jewish moms. You can PM me to talk about advertising if you are interested. There are currently over 2400 local Jewish moms so it's a great, concentrated resource.

Thanks for the shout out Slategray!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics